User Tag List

Page 182 of 190 FirstFirst ... 82172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1897
    @S3M
    Yeah, noticed that too. Guru Larry is on there and I notice Nostalgia Nerd in the comments of a live feed I did.
    Last edited by Yakumo; 07-03-2018 at 02:42 PM.

@Mayhem
    Oh man, you are right and I do agree that the C64 port is the best but SC are bollocks IMO no matter what they develop :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    @Mayhem
    Oh man, you are right and I do agree that the C64 port is the best but SC are bollocks IMO no matter what they develop :P
    Not sure I can agree there hah... at least definitely not on the C64 side of things, Ste Ruddy was a legend. As for other titles, you didn't like Solstice for the NES, or the sequel on the SNES? Plok on the SNES? Will concur there was a certain amount of crap produced too heh.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Ah, plok is good in bursts but I get board collecting stuff. Fantastic Follin brothers soundtrack though.

Capcom made so many great games that were't fighters. Let's take a look at a true gem.

Nice, I have never seen this game before. The BETA release seemed a far better game, love the transforming mechanic. The music in the Amiga port was fantastic,

As I never saw the arcade game in the flesh, I always assumed the beta was the official version due to the computer versions of the time, and I agree it looks better than the final version (what happened there, the main car looks so nice in the early version?) The C64 Follin choonz are sweeeeeet.

Yeah, they really ballsed it up changing the futuristic look to a more normal game. Basically the game switched producer near the end of development and the new guy decided to change a few things for the worse.

That relevation about the home conversions being based on a prototype of LED Storm was a real mind blown moment!

This week's Battle of the Ports is from that wacky developer, Data East.