X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reply with this picture

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Ahh, she thinks this isn't something we can talk about via text and wants to meet in person.

You're in like Flynn.

Comment

Comment

It'll be "oh too late, the other got there first" as usual.
          As I just said to peebs in chat, my balls are in her court now.

Comment

*shakes fist*

If you don't have sex with her I will

Comment

And you'll go the way of kit.

*glares*

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                And you'll go the way of kit.

*glares*
                All joking aside I hope it goes well.

Comment

Good luck Kryss

Comment

I have lots of time to practice my "oh you thought I was serious, hahaha! well if you fancy a ****, you know where I live...."

Comment

Well guys...this is honestly the worst birthday I have ever had ever. I'm fairly pissed and stoned - the situation required some sort of memory wipe ala men in black. I've just had my heart crushed (I didn't even come on to anyone I swear) this was at a 'surprise present giving thing' and I was subjected to seeing the girl I like flirt with some chav lad after I had told her the day previously I didn't care about her **** and would try and take care of her - on my birthday gents... other than look out for said girl and try to help wtf have I done to deserve that?

Hoping in a few years I'll look back on this and laugh. ATM I'm still just in WTF mode.

My ego has been recovered (as per my previous post) but this was so unexpected and just out of order.

Comment

Wow, that's, errm, a bit **** kit :/

Comment

Yes, it was. I genuinely have been a perfect gent so this was just a real low blow. There have been a lot of 'wtf? and what a ****' comments since. Honestly I just walked off and smiled laughed it off. Right thing to do imo.

Her friend made a comment to me (she seemed more socially aware of how ****ing out of order that was) so I laughed and smiled .

Need to start mixing with nicer people. I've had the opposite situation in the past (where someone has liked me) and I would never in a trillion years do that - especially on her birthday after giving presents wtf?

Comment

Congratulations on your new discovery Kit: Some people are just dicks. Don't waste any time analysing it mate. Laughing and walking off was exactly the correct response.

Comment

Should mention she also somehow had my ****ing shades on.

Mother...fuc...

It's shocked me someone could be that much of a **** but thankfully I feel fine in myself - I am an alright looking guy, nice (I assume so anyway given the response I got today) so this really was more an indication of the real her.

I would never do that to someone. Especially if they had helped my friends out and been there for them.

Comment

The least you should doing is writing a sitcom out of these experiences!

Comment

Working...
                                X