The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Wow, you use a lot of starch on your sheets..."

Really pleased for you, MK. Early days, but it shows you there are women who aren't just after sex!

Can you imagine talking to your depressed self from a few months ago and say you're tired of sex?!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      "Wow, you use a lot of starch on your sheets..."

Really pleased for you, MK. Early days, but it shows you there are women who aren't just after sex!

Can you imagine talking to your depressed self from a few months ago and say you're tired of sex?!
      I know, right! Life is weird.

So what’s also weird is that she told me earlier she’s deleted her dating apps as she wants to she where this goes. That she’s basically not seeing anyone else and wouldn’t have sexy times with anyone else while she is as she’s got more morals than that, and that basically she’s exclusive... she said that if this doesn’t go well she will be taking a break from dating anyway as - weirdly exactly what I said above- she’s become hardened to it all and doesn’t like how it’s made her put up a wall.

Then she went on to say she’s actually allowing herself to be emotional if it comes to it, and it’s making her somewhat nervous and anxious at the thought of allowing it- again, pretty much exactly what I said above.

So we seem to be on the same page, and it’s kinda nice to know this whole dating malarkey has had the same effect on others.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Thats great Kirov. I know in my 20s I dated quite a few women until I met my now wife. In my experience, if it feels natural and easy then its a very good sign.
        Kirov! This does NOT mean she is your future wife!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Kirov! This does NOT mean she is your future wife!
          I didn't mean to suggest that was the case.

Comment

Wait, does that mean... she’s his PAST wife?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              I didn't mean to suggest that was the case.
              Lmaaaaao I didn’t think that was the case ..!! It’s very early days, I’m hardly planning a wedding. More surprised than anything at this point.

Comment

So are you going exclusive, MrKirov? Or are you going to bang other broads for a while in the meantime?

Comment

You have to be exclusive now or tell her to move on. Anything else would literally be a dick move.

Comment

You are definately right.

I actually like her, so it’s on the cards. I’m seeing her possibly tonight, but she’s staying over mine tomorrow with potential plans for Saturday too. I think I’m going to see how another day or two goes to see if it’s just the initial euphoria or not, then have a chat about it with her I guess.

I weirdly can’t stop thinking about the girl from Saturday though. She was easily the best looking girl I’d ever been with, had an amazing time, she had loads of similar interests, and she was really tactile and attentive. She’s text me unannounced once or twice, but since stopped talking- but I haven’t seen her online on the dating app either.

We chatted about doing something this weekend, but I’m guessing it was just a one night thing afterall. Heart of hearts tells me nothing is going to come from it, but I feel like I might want closure on that before committing exclusivity ... does that make me a dick?

I don’t wanna be one of those “better around the corner” kind of folks, but when you get on well with two at the same time it makes it a little confusing. As I said, if she was interested- I would have heard more from her. The current girl hasn’t stopped speaking since we met afterall.

I think I’ve just answered my own question.
                    Last edited by MrKirov; 30-05-2019, 07:58.

Comment

Well, I'd say that if I started the early days of seeing someone and they had someone else even remotely in the frame I'd sever ties so fast they'd lose an arm. The potential to lose everything is huge at this point and if you like the current one your talking to and she's made it that clear that she's willing to spend some time getting to know you then you literally have nothing to lose from returning the favour. Take off your dating app shoes and dive right in

Comment

Yep, agree with SF. Also, if the other girl isn't contacting you, and it even remotely feels like you are putting in effort to see her, its not worth it. Stick with the one that feels effortless.

Comment

You are both very, very right.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                            You are definately right.

I actually like her, so it’s on the cards. I’m seeing her possibly tonight, but she’s staying over mine tomorrow with potential plans for Saturday too. I think I’m going to see how another day or two goes to see if it’s just the initial euphoria or not, then have a chat about it with her I guess.

I weirdly can’t stop thinking about the girl from Saturday though. She was easily the best looking girl I’d ever been with, had an amazing time, she had loads of similar interests, and she was really tactile and attentive. She’s text me unannounced once or twice, but since stopped talking- but I haven’t seen her online on the dating app either.

We chatted about doing something this weekend, but I’m guessing it was just a one night thing afterall. Heart of hearts tells me nothing is going to come from it, but I feel like I might want closure on that before committing exclusivity ... does that make me a dick?

I don’t wanna be one of those “better around the corner” kind of folks, but when you get on well with two at the same time it makes it a little confusing. As I said, if she was interested- I would have heard more from her. The current girl hasn’t stopped speaking since we met afterall.

I think I’ve just answered my own question.
                            You did. The current girl seems more decent to me. That'd be where I would be heading.

Comment

Phone number of the other girl though please.

Comment

Well we just ended up chatting actually, got the ole push off from the other girl. I had to find out for curiosity’s sake.

Apparently she wasn’t feeling it. She clearly just wanted a few shags and a go on the VR hahah!!Ah well, still annoying though because you just wish people were honest. She’s sat there telling me she’d really like to see me again, and stroking the back of my head in the car. I mean, if it was one night- then just say it there haha!

She was gorgeous but it was what it was- and I hadn’t met the current one then anyway, and tbh, I get along with her now far easier and better. So I’m good with it, but you can’t help but wish people were honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X