The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Hahaha, the stupid adverts in tapatalk are showing me dating app ads. Must be triggered by stuff in this thread
    My gmail spam folder is full of Russian girlfiends, asian beauties, milfs, local singles, easy girlz and h00kup messages.

I doubt it's because of this thread Charles

Comment

I'm sure they're all after your silicone Zaki.

Comment

All after his throbbing CRTs. 30kg monsters filled with tight aperture grilled pixelness!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
          All after his throbbing CRTs. 30kg monsters filled with tight aperture grilled pixelness!
          Hush that dirty talk you.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
            keep going! I'm almost there!

Comment

Well, after years of being one of the forum's resident couples, [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] and I want to share a picture with you guys of our latest bundle of joy.

We're very proud.

Comment

A good day was had all round.

As our 10 year anniversary came around the day we had packed up a busy camping trip (and I had severely infected insect bites on my legs which were extremely painful), we had a little celebration today with a nice day out, picking up our bundle of joy and going out for a very nice meal and drinks this evening.

Still no wedding plans yet as that is what 2019 is all going to be about. The earliest for a date was going to be winter 2019 but now my sister has nabbed that to get married in South Africa so there is that to sort out and pay for.

Still chilling and enjoying our time before the mad planning begins.

Comment

Cheeky buggers! I expected baby pics!

Your posts gave me an idea for a VR wedding ceremony experience - with the optional "cold feet" DLC

Comment

Lolol

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      The forum was a great help and support to me back in late 2010 / early 2011 so anything I can do to help you know where I am
                      Being the site owner, and thanks to IP address-based tracking , i-fi discombobulation and chocolate chip cookies, I'm sure charlesr knows exactly where you are

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        Cheeky buggers! I expected baby pics!

Your posts gave me an idea for a VR wedding ceremony experience - with the optional "cold feet" DLC
                        Sounds like a dating sim with few happy endings...

Comment

They say a woman was spotted in rural Oxfordshire in 1963 but I don't believe it. They're a myth.

Comment

Oh man text an ex from last year while drunken, it was actually more through lust than love but there was always a tad of love there but not quite enough, I was the one who finished it so she might proper hate my guts but it was never bad like that, they always say the sun shines out of my arse.

Comment

Now I feel totally the WRONG thing to do.

But moment I see her, moment we're snogging. Just how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                                they always say the sun shines out of my arse.

I bet all the ladies call you "Cheeky Ray".

Comment

Working...
                                X