No announcement yet.

TxK [Vita]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4 version please yak. Great reviews across the Web. Eurogamer.net gave it a nine and metro gamecentral an eight.

Comment

Metro gave it a 9

Wales' most celebrated video game developer returns, as Jeff Minter presents his spiritual sequel to the classic Tempest 2000.

Comment

Looks great, I think I'll finally sell my PSX Tempest X3 & get this instead

Comment

Ooh. How much for Plussies?

Comment

It says 3 posts above. ?4.39.

Comment

So it does. Cheers big ears.

Comment

Is it available in all regions? I'd like to play it on my main account (not usually possible for vita downloads)

Comment

Like i don't have enough to play, still for that price cant say no, bought!

Comment

Hopefully the YaK will get the appreciation that he deserves and he makes a bit of cash too. Cause it would be a sad day if TheMinter had to leave this industry, i love all his work, though some games are better than others.

Comment

Would love this on PS3.

Comment

^ He's hinted at this possibility - and of course PS4 - in his Twatter feed. I imagine Sony would push for the latter, now it's getting great reviews, to try to snag a few more console sales.

Comment

Can I ask a newb question, I keep dying on that u-bend stage, when I go to the top of either side of the bend I get stuck and it makes it hard to manoeuvre back downwards, by which all of the enemies are already on you. Is this intentional? I can handle the other stages, just this one is tricky..

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                            ^ He's hinted at this possibility - and of course PS4 - in his Twatter feed. I imagine Sony would push for the latter, now it's getting great reviews, to try to snag a few more console sales.
                            This isn't really going to sell any systems so a PS3 release would make sense given the already large user base.

Comment

Jeff Minter only makes games for doomed systems - I see a Wii U version in its future ;p

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                                Can I ask a newb question, I keep dying on that u-bend stage, when I go to the top of either side of the bend I get stuck and it makes it hard to manoeuvre back downwards, by which all of the enemies are already on you. Is this intentional? I can handle the other stages, just this one is tricky..
                                Try to shoot enemies as far away as possible and keep going back and forth along the grid.

If too many enemies make it all the way up the grid, use your supertapper to get rid and keep trying.

If you've already used your supertapper, too many enemies are making their way up the grid, and you don't have jump enabled, you're not being anywhere near as aggressive as you need to be.

I'm really enjoying this, already posted this on Twitter but I managed to get global #1 on Survival mode. Checked today and it's still there, woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X