Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has the "new posts" button gone from the bar Charles? was there an hour ago.

Comment

Sorry about that. I'm fiddling with stuff. If it disappears it will come back again a bit later. Don't bother reporting anything unusual this evening.

Comment

And it's back, thanks.

Comment

The orange theme truncates posts from arcanas for me. The blue theme works OK.

Comment

Yeah I was just about to say the "work" theme displays all posts for me, but not the orange one still.

Comment

Weird. How about the normal V3?
              The colours are all just children of the V3 with colour changes as far as I can tell.

Comment

Yep "normal V3" is fine with all posts showing for me. I've moved on to the "work" view at home and work to be honest now, didn't even know it existed and I prefer it, reminds me of how the forum looked five years ago (plus the banner)

Comment

Please can IE users let me know if anything is now better or broken. I did a server settings change, but unsure if it will make thing better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    Please can IE users let me know if anything is now better or broken. I did a server settings change, but unsure if it will make thing better or worse.
                    I think its all sorted for me so far, will definitely shoot you a PM or post in here if I see anything to suggest otherwise, thanks!

Comment

Great! Thanks for checking.

Comment

Am I being dim or is there no link on the top of the forum for the IRC anymore?

Comment

We are experimenting with stuff at the mo, so no, there's no link.

Comment

Occasionally the forum says "no new posts" even though I haven't been on for a while. Any tips? (I haven't given my user credentials to anyone)

Comment

This is related to my changes to the search engine (since the "new posts" feature is essentially a search on most recent posts).

I'm part way through what I'm working on so have enabled it while I pause and investigate the next steps, so it should work ok for now.
                              I'm guessing searches could be quite erratic though...

Comment

Thanks Charles, then I won't fiddle with any browser settings my end then

Comment

Working...
                                X