Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD theme is really broken in Chrome. Had to log in via IE to change it back to default. Buttons all broken in IE. But now back on default theme all is normal.

Comment

It's broken because the images were all stored off site and are no longer there.

Comment

just wondering if anyone else has this (it is not a major issue) but when i browse the site on my galaxy s4 posts are shown as a hour ahead

Comment

Does it change if you log in?

Comment

cheers seems to work now

Comment

Had trouble accessing a couple of times this evening. Just for very short periods of time.

Comment

Any message? Database error or site not available?

Comment

Just browser messages saying the site can't be accessed. Or my iPad telling me it can't find a connection or whatever. It happened late afternoon and then again in the evening just before I posted that. The first time it happened was when I was actually reading the page. I went to quick reply and it wouldn't work. Eventually refreshed the page and it seemed to be down.

Comment

I can't see anything wrong on the server side - server didn't reboot or anything. Maybe the host's DNS went down briefly. If it happens again, please note the exact time so I can check the logs more easily.

Comment

Will do. It's always possible it was my internet connection being dodgy.

Comment

Spoilers seem to be broken for images.

Comment

Don't think you've ever been able to spoiler embedded images have you?

Best to post the image link with a big bold spoiler warning above it.

Comment

Use the [HIDE]hide tag[/HIDE]?

Comment

Lets try with a random picture, you can see the result Charles,

Last edited by VR46; 14-04-2015, 11:57.

Comment

What's going on tonight? Loads of avatars mixed up, page/thread symbols all weird? (On my iPad anyway, fine on my phone.)

Comment

Working...
                                X