This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
    Are the buttons broken for anyone else? By 'buttons' I mean the black (unread) or white (read) logos which no longer display and that blue circle that, when pressed, would take you to the first new post in a particular thread. I don't get the image, only the underlying 'Go to first new post' link.

I'm browsing from an android tablet.
    Working for me. Try in a private browsing windows. If that fixes it, try chrome / settings / privacy / clear cache (not cookies). If not fixed, can you send me a screenshot please? charles at (sitename)

Comment

That did it, thanks!

As an afterthought, those blue 'first new post' buttons could be a bit bigger for tablet browsing. I realise there's a mobile version of the forum but I'm too used to the desktop version to use it...

Comment

Do you mean the ones at the top of each thread?

Have to say I never use them. I just press the "new posts" button in the menu and then from there, all the links go straight to first unread.

Comment

Yes, that small blue circle to the left of every thread with unread posts. I'd never clicked on 'New Posts' before but I'm not too fond of having every thread listed together.

I'm sure using the mobile theme would be better suited to touch inputs but I'm just too used to the 'traditional' look of the site.

Comment

When I try to go into advanced mode to edit a post (for updating the title post on a sales thread basically) I get this

Comment

Great, thanks. I'll check it out

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
                When I try to go into advanced mode to edit a post (for updating the title post on a sales thread basically) I get this

Are you on the latest version of Chrome? (You need to close the browser and open it again to get some of the updates).
                I can't reproduce the issue.

Comment

Anyone have any problems posting this afternoon? Or just me? (probably just my connection for a minute).

Comment

I've had issues all weekend, it just hangs 99% of the time though once gave an internal error screen

Comment

It's playing up for me, too.

Comment

Though ironically right now it seems to be running again

Comment

If it happens again, can someone ping me on Facebook please?

Comment

Is anyone else having troubles posting? I can do it just fine from my mobile with the forum in classic and mobile styles, but on the desktop with Firefox I can't use quick replies and if I go advanced I can only write in the thread title field.
                            Tried clearing cookies, logging in and out, but to no effect.

Comment

Trsttst

Comment

I'll try and install Firefox later

Comment

Working...
                                X