No announcement yet.

[PS3, PS4, PSV] Dragon's Crown & Dragon's Crown Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started playing this last night it been on my vita for the last few weeks, i'm finding ok to start with still really early

Comment

Been smashing this lately in an effort to get the gallery complete.

Found a way to complete it quickly too. When you pick a new character, you can skip the tutorial and if you've completed it, you can skip to the talismans. Using my Lv74 knight, I've had 2 other player controlled characters idling. My knight batters everything, so I got all talismans with 2 characters in less than 2 hours. Now I can use my knight, one idler and 2 Lv74 cpu characters to get endings quickly.

Also, I noticed that if you've done all guild quests with one character, you can skip them with new ones. You don't get xp or gold, but you still get the skill point. It saves a lot of grinding.

If anyone fancies a game, hit me up.

Comment

I've been playing Dragon's Crown Pro on a standard PS4 for a short while.
        DGP picks up trophies from the PS3 (even of different regions) but you can't use the saves from it, so you have to start everything from scratch. Having played with the Elf on the PS3 I went for the Sorceress on the PS4.
        At first DCP didn't really click, probably because I already went through the whole game on the PS3 and because the Sorceress is a very busy character; I however warmed up to it once more and I'm having my share of fun.

The game hasn't changed a bit, with the exception of 4K support and a new orchestral soundtrack. Graphics are sharper than on a PS4, but it's still very easy to lose your character in all the mayhem appearing on screen. DCP still follows the same logic of unlocking online multiplayer only during the second half of the game, when you have to collect the talismans to reach the final boss, and to be honest I've stopped playing online after a couple of tries, the players I was teamed with either didn't want to visit the stage's secondary routes or where absolutely oblivious of some of the game's mechanics (like runes and how to steer flying carpets).
        Maybe it's because I've reached the true ending on the PS3 but I do remember bosses a bit harder than I've found here, I was able to defeat the Archdemon (level 28 boss) with a level 19 Sorceress and similarly levelled NPCs.

I still think Dragon's Crown is a game worth playing, but if you've played it on the PS3, playing it on a PS4 a second time is superfluous.

Comment

Working...
        X