No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Champions 2020 Amazing season with a superb squad and extraordinary manager and still 7 games left.
    YNWA

Comment

Amazing couple of seasons! What a team! Thank you Jürgen Klopp!

I'm not crying, you're crying

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
        Champions 2020 Amazing season with a superb squad and extraordinary manager and still 7 games left.
        YNWA
        Work will be unbearable today. Well done mate

Comment

Wow. Great match followed by amazing celebrations. Those pyrotechnics lol.

What an amazing couple of years.

Comment

Liverpool fans, how are we feeling about the latest acquisition/s?

Thiago. Obviously a great technical player. Might hold the key to unlocking defences from midfield rather than going over the top from the back and down the wings. Offers something different anyway. I have a slight concern to whether or not he has the legs to do all that high pressure running when we don't have the ball, we'll see.

Also, overnight it looks like we will bringing in Diogo Jota. Still young. A handful in kind of the Mane mould. Could be a great addition to an already great squad. I expect to see some young potential going out.

I love how we get business done. A load of nothing and then transfer overload. Well I think I love it anyway.

Comment

How can they spend a fortune on players yet couldn't furlough their staff quick enough?

Comment

Who knows. I guess selling players. I believe Thiago only cost them 5m upfront and the rest is in installments. Hoever going to wolves for 10m is rumoured also.

Comment

Scummy club same as spurs tbh.

Comment

Absolutely thrilled we finally got the deal over the line, was getting little worried it would not happen the longer it went on. Thiago is a fantastic player, and the way the deal has been structured is pure genius. Signing Jota again brilliant bit of business, not sure how often he will start but certainly a step up in quality on the bench than Origi. We are now getting to the stage we’re we have a fantastic starting 11 and a very good bench to back it up. Glad I waited to order my home shirt now.
                    Last edited by gambit6613; 19-09-2020, 11:18.

Comment

This hurts a lot.

RIP Clem. You were the best we ever had.

Comment

What a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          What a legend.
                          Is right.

THE Liverpool Football Club Goalkeeper.

Comment

Ian St John has passed away, aged 82.

A leading figure in Bill Shankly's first great Liverpool side and known to generations in the pre-Premier League era of punditry alongside Jimmy Greaves.

RIP.

Comment

ah man. A legend.

Comment

Working...
                              X