No announcement yet.

Liverpool FC 2013/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some dude called Firmino has signed. I don't know too much about him. But his stats look great, both in real life and football video games. YouTube compilations of his skills n goals from last season make him look great. On paper, and if we get 50m for Sterling, Firmino seems like an ideal or even better replacement.

His name keeps reminding me of that planet in Attack of the Clones where they make the clones... Kamino or something...

Comment

Really pleased to read that we have finally completed the deal to sign Nathaniel Clyne for ?12.5M. I think this is a very good signing, nice to see another English player coming to Anfield

Liverpool sign England right-back Nathaniel Clyne from Premier League rivals Southampton in a £12.5m deal.

Comment

Goodbye Rogers.

Should have gone in the summer, but at least the club have acted quickly and decisively.

Klopp for me, tho' Ancelotti is not too bad either!

Comment

It's the welcome breath of fresh air we, as supporters, have all needed... Change is good, onwards and upwards...

Comment

Going no-where, certainly not forwards....had this news just came in...I was reading the headlines on teletext and this came in on about page 8! of football headlines!

Comment

Klopp in. Great news for liverpool fans IF he gets to buy his own players - none of this 'committee' bollocks.

Comment

Great win today. Nervy towards end. But Liverpool were pretty good today. Shame about the late goals from city. Robertson's headless chick press was awesome lol.

Comment

Great result last night, but totally let down by idiot "fans" destroying the City bus. Not on. The gathering should have been enough. No need for the missiles. This is how the rest of us scousers get a bad name. Let down.

Comment

Awesome result tonight. The Egyptian King at it again. Love him. Bobby too. Everyone except Lovren

Roma tonight with an epic comeback to knock out Barca. Oof!

Comment

Hey, Lovren played pretty well tonight. I think he looks so much better since we bought van Dijk.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        Awesome result tonight. The Egyptian King at it again. Love him. Bobby too. Everyone except Lovren

Roma tonight with an epic comeback to knock out Barca. Oof!
                        I watched the Roma match, amazing comeback, their fans will be talking about that one for years. It was a shame that Juve couldn't quite pull off an amazing comeback of their own last night, so close to taking it to extra time and then the last minute penalty spares Madrid's blushes.

Great results for Pool against Man City too; I don't think anyone had them down to win both legs. Any preferences for who you get in the semi-final or is it a case of "we're in the semis, bring on anyone!"?

Comment

I really think we can beat anyone at the minute. Spurs have showed that Real are certainly not invincible. But saying this, I can see us either winning or losing any of these ties. So I'm not too fussed. I think the city games have been a great test for us, so fingers crossed there's more great European nights to come!

Comment

Do we want a re-run of the 1984 final? Do we want more spaghetti legs?
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Game over, yeah.

Comment

Great game. Slightly let down by the 2 Roma goals, but my word what a performance.

God knows why Roma didn't rectify the high line problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X