Netflix Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rea(L)ove
    Japanese dating reality show where each of the individuals has a dark secret that gives them difficulty finding a partner. More watchable than you would think and NOT made for regular Japanese TV. It also helps to know that one of the hosts of the show (Yaguchi Mari) was caught by her husband cheating with another guy in their marital bed, as they reference that several times.

Comment

Kimmy Schmidt cancelled with the upcoming season 4

Comment

The reference to 70 episodes is quite possibly a joke but its been announced that they've finally greenlit Rick and Morty Season 4, and currently news sites are reporting 70 episodes as true which would confirk Season 5, 6, 7 and 8 also

Comment

Finally! We have confirkation!

Just watched Pickle Rick, btw. Very good.

Comment

Amazingly it's looking like the 70 episode order is real

Comment

Have they confirked that now?

Comment

I'm still waiting for the network themselves (I think its Adult Swim who make it) to state it but every single proper news site reporting on it is stating it as fact now so I'm assuming its true. Apparently the number will see the show through to its 100th episode which is what it needs to reach for syndication.

Comment

That's great news. The creator seemed really nervous when they didn't renew it.

Is it me or are the episodes getting increasingly violent? I'm in season three now and it seems like they dwell on the gratuitous gore more.

Finally, was "confirk" a typo? I thought it was a street word and I'm trying to fit in with the cool kids.

Comment

The Ritual.

Echo what was said above. Has a bit of a Blair Witch premise but it soon distances itself from that comparison. What I really liked was the character design on what was in the woods, bizarre but amazing.

Comment

Currently watching Safe, with Michael C Hall doing a decent British accent.

It smacks of Broadchurch the way it's shot and setup. Only two episodes in, wife loves it so it'll get watched to completion.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        was "confirk" a typo? I thought it was a street word and I'm trying to fit in with the cool kids.

I want confirk to become a real word meaning a confirmed irk.

Comment

Guys, it was a typo. Nothing more. He meant Dunkirk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Guys, it was a typo. Nothing more. He meant Dunkirk.
                            Kunkdirk

Comment

Supes doesn't make typos - he's an innovator.
                              He's trying to get schwifty.

Comment

Yup, I can confirk that I totally... meant to say... confirk...

Comment

Working...
                                X