No announcement yet.

Netflix Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly 500 titles being removed from Netflix UK in Jan: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...n-January.html - I think I've seen all I've wanted to in that list, but it's a pretty big list.

Comment

While it's an exceptionally useful tool, it's also a damn intimidating one too. How many hours have you spent idly perusing Netflix for something to watch w...

Comment

Don't trust the B---- in appartment 23.
        Mostly pretty funny 20 min eps. Not quite as good as Better Off Ted, but close

Comment

(Might be US netflix only though)

Comment

I'm liking that US netflix has 3D movies, means I don't have to pay to watch the Croods now.

Comment

Okay so I have not read the whole thread but 'The Intouchables'. It was the best movie I watched last year and never would have found out about it if it wasn't for Netflix.

If you don't like French subtitled movies, maybe give it a miss but I would still implore you to give it a go.

Comment

It's brilliant. I want to see it again. A mate recommended it and I wanted to anyway because of the Einaudi stuff in the soundtrack(opening with the car speeding while Fly is playing is pretty special)

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  Don't trust the B---- in appartment 23.
                  Mostly pretty funny 20 min eps. Not quite as good as Better Off Ted, but close
                  This is having me in fits of laughter every episode. It can do no wrong. Don't watch it with your parents though... lol

Comment

Safety Not Guaranteed (Netflix UK) - Guy off of new girl is a reporter road tripping to follow up a story about a guy who put a craiglist advert out for a time travel companion. Is ace.

Comment

I just found out about this site yesterday:

It lets you search all Netflix regions. Can't believe I didn't look for something like this before. We've been missing Modern Family(seems available in all regions except UK, US and Canada) so much that I actually used one of those horrible streaming websites. THE HORROR!

Anyway, hope it helps someone. Glad to know Toy Story 2 is available in Argentina and other places!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                        Safety Not Guaranteed (Netflix UK) - Guy off of new girl is a reporter road tripping to follow up a story about a guy who put a craiglist advert out for a time travel companion. Is ace.
                        Yeah, I really liked that.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Yeah, I really liked that.
                          it was ok but i thought the relationship didn't really click for me and was a bit creepy, (maybe thats the point) a younger guy or older girl would of made it a bit more believable for me.

id recommend Seven Psychopaths, good cast and a really enjoyable and very funny film. Christopher Walken steals the show in this though.

Comment

Series 3 of American Horror Story has just started streaming on UK. The other 2 series are already on there.
                            This is a good website to keep an eye on for new releases and what's about to disappear. http://netflix.maft.uk/

I've taken a gamble on a load of films I'd never have rented or heard about and seen some excellent films.
                            Off the top of my heard.

Blue is the warmest colour
                            Headhunters
                            We are the Best.
                            Filth
                            Pusher

TV
                            Orphan Black
                            Trailer Park Boys

Loads of documentaries. I'm well happy with it. Only Tv we pay for.

Comment

Altered is pretty good if that's still on Netflix somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                                I just found out about this site yesterday:

It lets you search all Netflix regions. Can't believe I didn't look for something like this before. We've been missing Modern Family(seems available in all regions except UK, US and Canada) so much that I actually used one of those horrible streaming websites. THE HORROR!

Anyway, hope it helps someone. Glad to know Toy Story 2 is available in Argentina and other places!
                                Thanks. I've been looking for a service like this without any luck. Annoying to switch regions to find nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X