No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter 4 [3DS] - possible spoilers!! review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 3D movies to go with the introduction of every new monster you meet.
    Hit HR5 this morning! I've soloed the whole game so far, exclusively using the Charge Axe. I hate to think what rank I'll be once the level cap is removed! I had to farm Shagaru Magala to get a plate to upgrade my Magala Charge Axe, now I've just unlocked the high rank Gore, so that is next on my list.
    I'm aiming for the Seregios armour next I think, I only need a few more items and I can make it. I've also yet to make a gathering set (Whim +15, Gathering+15, etc.) for volcanic hollow farming runs for ore. I'm missing my usual Ingot Armour for gunning with.

Comment

Finally managed to get into the game put about 12 hours into it so far been enjoying it and finding the patterns and capturing some monsters is satisfying .

But there is a little nagging feeling in my mind i would have much rather had this game on one of the home console.

Comment

If the WiiU had sold more...
        I think there is little difference between the two consoles actually, but Capcom is more focused on MHX and MH Stories.

One day we'll get a hunt going on.

Comment

Working...
        X