Little Things That Puzzle You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Things That Puzzle You

In a similar vein to the smile and irk threads, this is for pondering all of everyday lifes odd mysteries.

Having just watched some of ITV's Saturday line up it's reminded me of a news piece from during the week that said Strictly was still doing better than X Factor. Now I'm not trying to justify X Factors success but... how?!

As tiresome as X is there's a randomness to some of the acts and it's different people. Strictly's dancing focus is dull as it is, but the atrocious focus on Z list celebrities making there 2000th reality tv based appearance is sick in the mouth worthy. I'd watch 10 X Factor eps over a half hour of Strictly.

Why God? Why?!

That's like asking why dog **** doesn't taste as good as cat ****.

Comment

Cat **** has more protein I guess.

Comment

Why people still watch TV!

Comment

Through't Keyhoooole

Comment

women....and why people when they call through to the call centre i work at and spend 10 minutes complaining they have been waiting 10 min i point out i bet they never complain to the teller in the queue for the post office.

Oh also puzzles me why the reality/talent show bubble still has not burst yet
            Last edited by eastyy; 14-09-2013, 21:58.

Comment

Aren't these just irks?

Comment

yup but puzzling irks

Comment

Due to my poor memory, every time I try to remember what puzzles me I go to pieces.

Comment

Mini rubiks cube or this little wooden puzzle prinny got for Christmas and we couldn't even get it into bits.

Comment

The cats... over the last 3-4 months there's been an increase in cat activity around our place then... nothing. All in one go they've disappeared. A true mystery.

Comment

Who is the rightful owner of the spoon?

[hide][/hide]

Comment

The home owner(or who ever bought it).

Comment

Working...
                          X