Trainers and stories involving trainers - remember to do pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    They've had more use than 99% of your Steelbooks then!
    And 100% more use than any of the Retro gaming stuff I've bought in the last year

In all seriousness though I used to live in Nike Air Max 90 but at ?95 a pair now they just aren't worth it...I'd much rather spend money on films or collectible tat than Trainers so my latest are a ?15 pair of Fila boot's from the JD sale.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      Joe Tuesdays shoes look like my nans!!
      Just because they have a pink Swoosh? LOL

They're the shoes Andre Agassi wore in the 1990 US Open final, and the basis for Kanye West's extremely exclusive Air Yeezy II. They're in the top five designs ever by Tinker Hatfield, and an incredibly iconic shoe that nobody's Nan has ever worn or will ever wear.
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 27-09-2013, 12:07.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        an incredibly iconic shoe that nobody's Nan has ever or will ever wear.
        mine did she got em down the market

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
          Those are actually very fashionable, even more so in that condition. Didn't realise you were such a victim ikobo
          I haven't worn any other type of trainers for the last 25 years, so maybe I'm a fashion leader.

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          Please tell me you wear them with an old worn out dark suit, a vest and a sweaty headband?
          Of course, Rab C is who I aim to be in ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
            mine did she got em down the market
            LOL Good one.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Lol Colin got a pair exactly the same as those, today I'm busting these in simply lovely condition I think you'll agree.

Comment

I love the difference in attitude to trainers here. Daryl would probably **** a brick if someone stood on his and smudged them. Here's my pair of 'white' all stars.

Comment

When someone stands on your trainers that is just infuriating to the extreme. And the Air Tech Challenge II is an amazing shoe.

Comment

It only ever happens when they are new too.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I am in with Colin & Neil on this one. I feel like whenever I do buy new shoes that I need to run through a muddy field or two first so that I don't look like a helmet with a radiant white aura poking out underneath my jeans.

It's nearly always Vans for me - think the last Nike shoes I had were some rugby boots when I was in school. I don't get much choice either, as I have large (15) feet. Boo.

Comment

I have a few pairs of All stars and all but one are falling apart, one pair makes Colins & Neils look brand new, but they're so comfortable.

Also have a pair of battered KA Ones that are falling apart, but again, so damn comfy.

Comment

Converse wear out real quick. The whole design is flawed but they look cool and they help my back so that's what I wear.

Comment

I have a brand new pair of Converse Mono's sitting in the box but just can't bring myself to stop wearing my old pair which are resplendent with their paint splashings and comfortable beyond belief

Comment

Heel is worn to nothing on my leather ones but everything else is still good. I expect I can get a cobbler to stick some new rubber on there?

Comment

I've a pair of Chuck Taylors in grey that I've never worn. I keep trying them on, and they look even more spasticated than Kickers.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X