No announcement yet.

#4ThePlayers since 1995

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the PSone era bit there's a Vib Ribbon poster on the wall. Nice.

Comment

That's the Vib Ribbon instruction manual. Is that a photo of Simon Weston too?
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Wasn't there a manual and a poster in the PAL version?

Comment

Could well be. I've never even held a PAL PS1 game box before, so I wouldn't know that.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I have no idea why that guy has a hairbrush in his head still, does he know? Otherwise that was a very good advert.

Other adverts for PS4:

(this one is actually pretty terrible...so bad its actually funny)
            Last edited by PeteJ; 22-10-2013, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
              Missing a bit of lighting hardly makes it grotesque.
              True, it has the opposite effect on your face.

Comment

Seems like SONY have learned from their PS3 days of making their ads overly pretentious and bringing it back to "we're here for gamers, let's look forward to many years of great gaming" (or at least that's what I like to think).

I cross my fingers they can recapture some of the PS2 era magic they gained when they were in the sweet spot for 5-6 years at least (granted SEGA's Dreamcast biting the bullet early helped them somewhat).

Wonder how long it'll be before we get to the Playstation 10?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  Could well be. I've never even held a PAL PS1 game box before, so I wouldn't know that.
                  yup it was the instruction book on the pal version of the game i used to have it on my wall too. I remember vibribbon helped me to play Japanese games on a standard ps2 without a mod, the Hoops i jumped through to play an import copy of Katamari Damacy was quite funny

The recipe was:
                  one network adapter
                  one 60 gig hd with custom software on it
                  one ps1 game from a certain list
                  one memory card
                  Action Replay save back up disk

All this combined to create a ps2 that you could install games too, was a great little work around to play games from anywhere and also negated the use of disks, my ps2 laser was getting a bit tired by this point.
                  Last edited by Lebowski; 23-10-2013, 11:07.

Comment

That 2nd one made me laugh. Shame that the car scene is driveclub thou!!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                      Good vid. You could argue that the London Eye shouldn't have been in the first window shot though ;-)
                      Loved the video, but was gonna say that too...beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        yup it was the instruction book on the pal version of the game i used to have it on my wall too. I remember vibribbon helped me to play Japanese games on a standard ps2 without a mod, the Hoops i jumped through to play an import copy of Katamari Damacy was quite funny

The recipe was:
                        one network adapter
                        one 60 gig hd with custom software on it
                        one ps1 game from a certain list
                        one memory card
                        Action Replay save back up disk

All this combined to create a ps2 that you could install games too, was a great little work around to play games from anywhere and also negated the use of disks, my ps2 laser was getting a bit tired by this point.
                        Independence Exploit with HD Loader? Haha, used that exploit briefly. Wish I knew about it before buying Swap Magic, kinda.

Comment

Working...
                        X