Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home alone today, so will be up for some games, with party chat

Comment

I may be persuaded when I get in tonight, if you can put up with my loud welsh ramblings...

Comment

I have this now. How many gigs of patches do I need to download before I can play it (PS4)?

Comment

Erm, does it install patches one by one now, it all at once? There's been 3-4 patches all about 500mb-1gb each

Comment

how do you add a clan tag do you need to be invited or can anyone use it

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              how do you add a clan tag do you need to be invited or can anyone use it
              You have to do from the EA Battlefield web page "Battlelog", you can't do it on the APP or from the GAME. Crazy....

Fantastic if we do it, makes for easier identification in games lobbies etc.

@Brad, I think you start the game and then it will trigger all the updates needed. You have to restart to install them.

I'm away most of the week, but can't wait for more action

Comment

Brilliant. Seems like the latest patch has broken everything again, just as my copy arrives lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Brilliant. Seems like the latest patch has broken everything again, just as my copy arrives lol.
                  I just read that now! Bloody hell!!!! It was totally solid for me since the last patch. (Give or take) I can't believe it's broken again..... :/ Will test later in the week.

Comment

Sorry lads, the new patch has ****ed a lot up sadly. It was mostly fine bar the odd problem, but now there's major lag and rubber banding, hit detection not working, server issues, crashes to dashboard...

But hey, at least there's a headshot indicator symbol and can now view emblems...

Comment

Oh well, gives me time to catch up on the patches.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        But hey, at least there's a headshot indicator symbol and can now view emblems...
                        well quite, except when I first saw them I thought I was playing COD!

Air superiority doesn't work since the last patch last week. But the Battlelog in game does work again.
                        But it does seem more fragile since last weeks patch.

Comment

I'll be on tonight with a mate if anyone fancies it

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                            well quite, except when I first saw them I thought I was playing COD!

Air superiority doesn't work since the last patch last week. But the Battlelog in game does work again.
                            But it does seem more fragile since last weeks patch.
                            AS has been fine all weekend for me, even with the 100% whoring.

Comment

PLEASE IGNORE 1st POST: There is now a BDF platoon and you need to PM/ask the leaders who are able to invite you. The leaders with invite permissions are:

charlesrr (note two r's)
                              kryss101010
                              Ono888
                              Theskywatcher
                              EvilBoris DX

See you on the battlefield!

Comment

OK Peeps, tomorrow sometime, I should have this bad boy.....psn is FinsburyGirl...pls invite!

Comment

Working...
                                X