No announcement yet.

Battlefield 4 - PS4 Bordersdown online thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sent you a battlelog invite, add me and I'll add you to the platoon.

Comment

I had a few hours on the new maps last night. I love RUSH and after some months away, BF4 (with DLC) really is in fine shape now. I'm up for more of this, it would be great if other members are too.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        sent you a battlelog invite, add me and I'll add you to the platoon.
        Done Sir!

Comment

And confirmed! Welcome to the platoon, recruit!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            And confirmed! Welcome to the platoon, recruit!
            Solid copy!

I'm bloody hopeless so far, I hope a few more hours under the belt will sort me out

Comment

That's okay, I'm rank 107 and my skill is 168...There are still matches where I finish top of my team.

Comment

HI Kryss, can I please be added to the platoon? My PSN ID is: : darkangel-212559.

Many thanks matey!

Comment

Confirm my friend request on battlelog and request an invite and I'll add you.

Comment

Done and done!

Comment

I'm officially rubbish! Although I played on one of those 400 ticket Metro Large conquests which went for bloody forever, but I managed to get 50 odd kills & deaths for a 1/1 KD....it was absolutely mental though and top fun, I spent most of the time reviving peeps with the defib!!

No spawn camping or cheating, just lots of peeps having a blast, when Battlefield gets it right, it's so good.

Comment

Base captures and revives are my lifeblood. My k/d ratio is always terrible,but if you don't play the game 12 hours a day that's hardly surprising.

And added Darkangel, welcome to the platoon.

Comment

Just had few games with Finsbury, got the best score I've ever had 17400 and 49/8(zavod), the team had a decent leader (who talked for once) and we all stay together to rush and defend caps, for whatever reason the enemy always shot everyone but me first on that map

we then stormed It up on flood, got the armoured apc from D(garage) and took it up the enemies homebase of A(carpark), me driving and fins shooting.. they eventually they got pretty mad and stormed us with about 2teams worth of engineers RPGing and couple of snipers with c4!

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                            Just had few games with Finsbury, got the best score I've ever had 17400 and 49/8(zavod), the team had a decent leader (who talked for once) and we all stay together to rush and defend caps, for whatever reason the enemy always shot everyone but me first on that map

we then stormed It up on flood, got the armoured apc from D(garage) and took it up the enemies homebase of A(carpark), me driving and fins shooting.. they eventually they got pretty mad and stormed us with about 2teams worth of engineers RPGing and couple of snipers with c4!
                            Great fun!

Comment

Nice. I'm in for a game. Anyone in? Lock and load people!

Comment

I'll be on in a few for an hour or so.

Comment

Working...
                                X