No announcement yet.

Killzone 4 - Bordersdown online thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Slidebagged"...... These boards are the place of champions!

@ Hoolak, I didn't realise you could hear me! I loved the rush mode as it forces teamwork and I'm a coop man really, so it's like vs coop in a way . To test the mute button try recording a voice message.

see those who are around later then.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      I'm in. I'm aware I claimed that last night and never showed but this time I think I mean it.
      Fingers crossed I'll be on.

Comment

Another couple of cracking games tonight!! Haven't laughed so much for ages.

Now we know the Helghast arent Cockney anymore but rather Canadian and all this talk of "bacon stealing" makes sense!!

Comment

Is it bad we are neglecting BF4?

I reckon we could form a sweet little squad out there.

Comment

Really really good fun. Will be great to do BF4 too (I believe the better game online) but also cool to have some proper KZ sessions. It has a feel of it's own, but is much more repatitive that BF.

Saturday night is offered on the BF4 thread, hopefully we can meet up. Agree with Hoolak on the squad, everyone was helping each other and playing different classes. Some great spawn points too. My contribution was to check drone beacons (Bacons) over into the enemy side, heal folk and then blast with the minigun. Not pretty, but seemed to be effective.

The fun thing for me, is that even average games are a **** tonne of fun with peeps from the boards, and it's great to get to know you better too.

Comment

Sad to have missed out the last two nights, and won't be there tonight as I'm off out. I really wanna do some BF4 with you guys on the weekend though if we can manage it.

I love BF4, but playing together as a squad will elevate it so much!

Comment

A turn of events means that I might be around for some Vekta based action this evening. I do have to drive past the pub on the way home though so depending in the strength of the tractor beam...

Comment

Is anyone available tonight? I'll be playing from about 20:00.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                    Is anyone available tonight? I'll be playing from about 20:00.
                    Not got a working PS4 yet... Hopefully will have the replacement today - don't think i'll be ready for MP tonight but hopefully a little later in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
                      Not got a working PS4 yet... Hopefully will have the replacement today - don't think i'll be ready for MP tonight but hopefully a little later in the week.
                      OK mate, didn't realise you had a faulty PS4! sorry to hear that.

Anyway, KZ online seems very team focused to me, and some of the maps are larger than my first impressions had assumed. I'll be online in a party, if anyone fancies a game just jump in

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                        OK mate, didn't realise you had a faulty PS4! sorry to hear that.
                        Replacement arrived a short time ago (good service from Sony - only organised it around 4pm yesterday) so fingers crossed all will be working tonight!

Comment

Working...
                        X