MCU: Jessica Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCU: Jessica Jones

There was talk a few weeks back about Marvel Television shopping around a package of four live-action drama series and a miniseries to various VOD and cable services. Today, Disney has unveiled the nature of those plans in an official press release – the result being a far grander idea than you might expect, one […]

Disney will release this new TV series on Netflix as part of a new deal for 4 series that copy the movie structure of building up to an event production. Not much is known as of yet but it hits in 2015.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 27-04-2015, 17:21.

Krysten Ritter from Breaking Bad and The Blacklist has been cast as the lead character

Comment

David Tennant has been cast as The Purple Man

Comment

Teaser released for Season 1 which releases on 20th November

Comment

It releases? Is that right?

Comment

Being the grammar police is addicting.

Comment

So now I'm trawling wikipedia and learning about super heroes. I never knew much about the silver surfer and had never heard of galactus. Now I do, thanks to this thread. (galactus is mentioned on the jessica wiki page)

Comment

Watch hulk and the agents of smash, loads of characters in that including galactus

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  So now I'm trawling wikipedia and learning about super heroes. I never knew much about the silver surfer and had never heard of galactus. Now I do, thanks to this thread. (galactus is mentioned on the jessica wiki page)
                  This Youtube channel is quite good for character explanations: https://www.youtube.com/user/fluidicbeats
                  His newer videos are a bit hit or miss, but the old ones are really good.

Comment

Coolo

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=11009]KusoGaki[/MENTION]!

I spent far too long watching those vids instead of going to bed!

I watched the ones for The End of the Hulk and Punisher. I need to re-read those.

Ironically, I still have no idea who Jessica Jones is.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Being the grammar police is addicting.
                        My eye just twitched. Good work.

Comment

Here's his Jessica Jones vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H4zy40iJR4
                          and his more recent follow up about Purple Man: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTpZL9yuTz8

Comment

Trailer's up

Comment

Someone turn on a light. What does a lightbulb cost these days? How poor are these people?!

Comment

Working...
                              X