Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bordersdown Secret Santa 2013 (a few spaces left: PM EvilBoris)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    I know what I'm getting you next year even if you're not my secret Santa recipient!!!
    I've already got one, but several people got a copy from me, along with a real gift.

I love the game BTW

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    Thanks for organising it btw. It was fun!
    No problem!
    Last edited by EvilBoris; 11-01-2014, 20:16.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      Can we club together and get a replacement?
      i wouldn't want a replacement gift sending from the sender as it isn't there fault, its expected to a degree stuff can sometimes go awol over xmas with it being so busy and RM having so many temporary staff, i think i've only had 3 items go walkabout in the last 15 years so it isn't too bad a ratio, was fun seeing some of the peoples received items though, that T-shirt looks cool soundwave received

fair play to EvilBorris too for putting the time in to sort his little SS out too

Comment

I was just thinking that Evil B can get what item it was and we could get a replacement of the same item.
        But if you don't want to that's cool.

Comment

Maybe I'll get him scooby doo on Ps1

Comment

I can't remember if I thanked my secret Santa for my new fancy socks, which now put my moth eaten Co op ones to shame.

Thanks Secret Santa, much appreciated.

Comment

If anybody wants to know who their SS was so you can thank them , just PM me and I'll let you know

Comment

Hi sorry to revive an old thread I just wondered if there's a secret santa for this year ?

Comment

Ooh, Yeah!!

Bring it on.

Comment

2014 is here

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Working...
                    X