Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ta for the above - didn't think to check here. Can't even get the website to load still - 1 hour later!

Will return the favor if I can this week. By my maths, even selling these 500 units this way they still will have 300 left to sell.

EDIT: Very much doubt I got through today, looking at Twitter the link was being publicised around 4.35pm. I would imagine you needed to be in that first 20-30 minutes to have a good chance. Still I know how it works now so can be a bit more savvy from Wednesday onwards (can't play this crap game tomorrow).

Wouldn't mind one of these limited editions (to keep) but this process is very annoying.
    Last edited by Digfox; 15-12-2014, 17:24.

Comment

Hope I have better luck tomorrow , I think they should scrap the whole system and do a random draw after this cock up .

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
        Hope I have better luck tomorrow , I think they should scrap the whole system and do a random draw after this cock up .
        Or they could, y'know, do the decent thing and put them all up for sale online in one go and give everybody a fair shot at buying one? Like they should've done in the first place?

Comment

Working...
        X