This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation 4 : Thread 03

The time has come, the third main PS4 console thread is born just as the system gets its EU release.

Sony has confirmed PlayStation 4 and Vita bundles, to go on sale at select shops from this evening for a little under £…

Some retailers will be doing deals on Vita if bought with PS4. Would have been good if sorted earlier than a few hours before launch. Locally all my stores are fighting to offload excess 3G model stock so this will be handy for them.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 01-07-2014, 15:37.

The Zavvi PS3/Vita "deal" is ?849!!

But, as i rebought one on wednesday I echo the thought that they should have done this earlier.

Comment

Its in birmingham only 45 miles from me

Comment

OMG IM STUCK IN CROYDON!! I MISSED THE LAST TRAIN HOME!!

Staying at my aunts and my cousins will be here in the morning and she won't be in :/

It's my cousins fault so maybe I should treat myself to unboxing hers and doing it again at home HAHAHAHA

Comment

I'm getting that anticipation sensation again...

It's Christmas in November again, round 2

Comment

Just downloaded full firmware 1.51 ready for installation onto my 750GB SSHD tomorrow

Comment

Mines coming via Parcel Force courtesy of Gamestop. I'm checking the tracking on the RM website every nano second! >_<

Comment

I'm that drunk I'll miss DPD tomorrow

Comment

got my ps4...............killzone, knack,asscreed and nfs.............will add you all tomorrow erm later this morning.

enjoy your new toys everyone.

oh and the update literally took like 5 seconds and ps store is crazy fast now..........yes im excited and pretty damn drunk.
                  Last edited by mugetsu; 29-11-2013, 00:31. Reason: added text

Comment

So it's not faster on the store or updates. You just passed out for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by mugetsu View Post
                      ..yes im excited and pretty damn drunk.
                      Dont be sick over your shiny ps4
                      glad I'm sober tonight nice and fresh for my delivery from DPD

Comment

Gonna get the first train back to home in the morning but these people aren't letting me sleep... I stayed up all of last night so I could just fall asleep and wake up to a text from DPD confirming a time but that fell out the window.

Comment

Must. stop. reading. about. those. people. who. have. got. theirs. JEALOUS !! - come on DPD!

Her indoors fully understands I cease to hear any commands from her from the moment the DPD man arrives, so until then I have to hoover and dust etc. to get ready for friends coming tomorrow. Dam friends will ruin my launch weekend! But I am retired, so have all of next week! he he

Now, where is the feather duster....

Comment

So yeah, the hype and stress of launch has gotten to me. Ive woken up with the flu

Comment

To feel better, what you need is the soothing pulsing blue light of a powering up new PS4

Comment

Working...
                              X