X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
    lol

"Can anybody defend this" is slowly becoming the new "ahh but have you skated with them"

Comment

... are we cool with that becoming some kind of catchphrase? I'm not sure I am...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        ... are we cool with that becoming some kind of catchphrase? I'm not sure I am...
        Id say its discrimination not to turn this into a catch phrase, just because he has a physical disability doesn't suddenly mean we can't treat him like we would anyone else who flipped out on the forum and had a tantrum?

pass me the shovel

working in a coal mine.. working in a coal mine... ooo im going down down

Comment

Seeing as I started it I'm wholly behind turning it into a thing. Imagine how happy Grapple will be if he comes back and finds he's being oft-quoted like a bible on Sunday.

Besides, for all we know he could've just been looking for an industry that lets him sit down all day. No truly disabled people are that mean.

Comment

There was a great pic on twitter earlier (which I can't find now) of one of the Aliens on a Rosetta photo. Made me lol.

Comment

Working...
            X