Sandman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandman

Well it looks like the Sandman is actually happening after many decades. To me, it's one of the best comics ever. It's also one of the smartest with some of the most dedicated fans so it's going to be so easy to get wrong. It kind of feels like on a similar level to Watchmen in that regard only even more tricky as it went on much longer and so isn't an easier self-contained movie. Still, I'm definitely interested!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is down to both direct and star, apparently.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt and “The Dark Knight” screenwriter David S. Goyer have come on board to produce an adaptation of the DC Comics title “The Sandman” at Warner Bros. Gordon-Levitt, who made his feature directorial debut on “Don Jon,” is also eyeing the project as a possible directing and starring vehicle. Neil Gaiman, who authored the […]

One of my fave comics too. Can't help but feel a bit skeptical about a film coming out (I think tv might have been a better move). Still, would love to be proven wrong

Comment

Joseph Gordon-Levitt has dropped out of the “Sandman” film, the announcement coming just after the project hired a new writer. Taking to Facebook to post the news, Gordon-Levitt has given a lengthy statement regarding his reasons for departing the project which is based on Neil Gaiman’s acclaimed 75-issue comic book series. Here’s the statement: “So, […]

Sandman has a new writer but Gordon-Levitt has dropped out

Comment

Doesn't seem like a good sign to me.

Comment

Crikey, this seems like a really bad comic to try to turn into a movie!

Comment

Working...
          X