2013 Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Christmas!

Happy Christmas all! Hope Santa brought you what you want and that you all have a great day with family or friends. You all rock. Look after yourselves.

Already a noisy Christmas in my house! Playmobil and a 2DS were the big presents here so now my eldest will be joining me in my Animal Crossing addiction. Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast and plenty of coffee.
    Last edited by Dogg Thang; 25-12-2013, 06:48.

Lovely. Have a great day everyone.

Comment

Happy Christmas everyone!

PS4 TIME!!!!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

I got The Last of Us! Looking forward to playing it.

Comment

Don't play it today. It's not exactly a cheerful game!

Comment

Yeah, doesn't seem that way from the box! Not exactly brimming with Christmas cheer.

Comment

Woohoo. I got nothing again.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You own everything already

Comment

I think that might be the problem. My Mom said she's got me in a 12-pack of Coke for when I go over there later, so I guess I should be pleased.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It's taking my son aaages to open his presents as he keeps playing with each one he opens!

Comment

Awesome.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I have 2 presents, one from my ex's parents, and one from my work secret santa. Both are chocolate.

Comment

Merry Christmas all. For those like me who believe - let's rejoice in the birth of Christ and also have a great time with our loved ones.

You guys all rock btw. One of the best forum communities out there.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              It's taking my son aaages to open his presents as he keeps playing with each one he opens!
                              That's a very good thing. My girls just went into an opening frenzy, even with my one at a time rule. Not sure they have fully noticed what they actually got.

Serious question: what's the etiquette on using our kids' club Nintendo points for our own accounts? Would that make me a bad father?

Comment

Working...
                              X