No announcement yet.

Bravely Default - 3DS review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the choices you'll make later will determine the ending, but if you load your last save you'll be brought right before said choice as see both endings with minimum fuss.

Comment

Actually if you end the game with this choice, you'll be brought back to the point before you made the same choice, so no worry if you lost a save. I actually made that mistake thinking I needed to play through the entire game but fortunately I didn't.

Comment

I haven't mustered the interest to play this again. At start of chapter 4. I do want to see what happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          To be clear, I think this game is fantastic up until chapter 5 - beyond that point it really drops the ball though.
          This is the worst designed RPG I have ever played. It's disgusting how they have padded this piece of crap out.

Comment

I agree... While I loved the first half of the game, towards the end it became repetitive and then I never managed to finish it. Also, the optional boss fights were really difficult even though I was max level.

Comment

I'm at a stage where I just can't be bothered now but I have invested too much time into it not to finish it. I cannot believe anyone would consider this good design.

Comment

I also never finished this, down to a mix of hating the design of the latter chapters and my own fault really; levelled everyone to 99 and maxed all available jobs about halfway through so managed to burn out too early on this one.

Comment

Finished. Thank god.

Comment

Im halfway through this, some aspects of the game are fantastic, the graphics, music and battle system are all really good and being able to adjust the difficulty and encounter rate should be in all JRPGs.

However the story, characters and voice acting are terrible. I am really hate Agnès Oblige, who has to be the worst protagonist I have ever played in a game. The voice actress who plays her has a grating voice who throws subtlety out the window. Tiz is a complete wet blanket and a moron. The only character that is any good and has any hint of character is the pervert Ringabell.

Comment

Working...
                    X