Outlast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not on the PS4 I'm sure no.
    Check the ps3trophies.org forums, bet your life someone has tried it.

Comment

Has anybody played the whistleblower DLC,just downloaded it and will try it later on

Comment

Just in the middle of downloading it now, I'll play it for a-bit and post back on here in around an hour or so... I'm surprised no one has posted an impression of it yet though!

Comment

Played some of this (not the dlc) after being stuck in an area the last few times I played. This is the most terrifying game ever made and I can only play in 30 minute sessions otherwise the stress gets to me!

Comment

Once you get to know the enemy movement patterns things do get easier and give you a bit more time to look around.

If all else fails there is Youtube

Trust you're playing in a dark room with headphones on and up nice and loud?

Comment

It's weird. Despite the generous checkpoints I really don't want to die in this game. It feels reel. having no way to fight back is what makes it I think. Last night I (unknowingly) hid in a locker but I'd already been seen. So I'm in there, panic breathing, waithig to hear that the thing has left the room and suddenly the locker door opens and it's there in front of me. I almost actually crapped myself.

Comment

Thought this was an excellent little game for a PS+ freebie. Beat it in 2 sittings. Crapped my pants a few times, like being chased by the big guys and you can't see how close behind they are then you go to crawl into a little hole and the bugger pulls you back out LOL.

Comment

Didn't get very far in this. Due to fear mainly. Went back to it yesterday. My son said he wanted to see a bit of a horror game. He jumped out of his skin. LOL. (as did I) Only let him watch me for a few minutes. Well worth it. He wasn't bothered about the headless corpses and stuff. Was more interested in trying to break the game and see what was possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X