(Withdrawn) Playstation 4 Console + Killzone Shadow Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Withdrawn) Playstation 4 Console + Killzone Shadow Fall

Removed from sale, its been brought to my attention that Sony will not honor a warranty without proof of purchase.
    Unfortunately i dont have my receipt anymore so i dont think it would be very just of me to sell it someone without warranty.

PS4 + Killzone Shadow Fall (No splitting) - ?350 ?330

Item Information: Everything is packed up with original packaging. Barely used, played a little of KZ MP before xmas, then after that unplugged it and put it into dust free storage in a cabin bed drawer. Selling because I'm broke and shouldn't of spent the money I didn't have in the first place.
    Offers always welcome, but please be aware that it costs me at least ?20 to courier this to you with full insurance etc, so offers of 300 net me 280, which I would unfortunately have to refuse.

The console has been deactivated from my PSN account, so no need to worry about cross complications and has undergone a "full initializing" which returns it to out of the box settings, booting it up will present you with the first screen of setup.

Please excuse the usual b.s. bed for sale shot i tend to produce.

Q: Anything I need to know about?
    A: The little booklet with Quick Start info had a few drops of water split on it, i dried it out and its fine however the bottom of the paper has that 'dried out slight crinkle effect'.
    Some things haven't even been unsealed from the sony packaging, the hdmi cable & headset/earpiece for example.

Q: Tell me more info about payment and delivery
    A:
    I prefer bank transfer, or paypal as gift, although bank transfer is a lot easier for everyone.
    I post tracked courier for insurance and such, and try to get the item sent once the money has cleared.

bye ps4
    Last edited by Largo; 22-03-2014, 05:39.

reduced

Comment

Working...
    X