The Conjuring 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Conjuring 2

I tend to steer clear of giving horrors their own threads as there's so many and they're nearly always awful which makes them perfect candidates for the never ending horror thread. However, Conjuring was a genuine break out horror in terms of modern approach and success so this time I'm going to make an exception.

Warner Bros. Pictures has announced an October 23rd 2015 release date for the currently untitled “The Conjuring” sequel. Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson are now confirmed to be returning for the supernatural thriller which Carey and Chad Hayes are returning to write. No director is yet attached, though the first film’s helmer James Wan is […]

The sequel has been set for release October next year and James Wan is expected to return in a non-directoral capacity. The gap between releases is being plugged by the spon-off focused on the Annabelle doll which has been given a release date of October this year.

New Line has pushed back “The Conjuring” sequel. Originally slated to open on October 23rd next year, the studio has instead opted for an unspecific 2016 release. Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga are returning to star in the follow-up which will explore another case of paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. James Wan helmed the […]

This has been pushed back to sometime in 2016, hopefully it's because they're taking time not to mess it up

Comment

The reason for the delay is out, New Line have managed to convince James Wan to direct the sequel himself so the film was delayed to fit production between Wans press commitments on Fast and Furious 7 and his expected filming on Fast and Furious 8

Comment

Don't know how to feel about the original getting a follow-up. I think The Conjuring is one of my favourire ever horror films so I hope this will be decent but horror movie sequels rarely exceed the original entry (especially if they are as competent as the aforementioned film).

Still, James Wan will be directing so there's hope there.

Comment

Really enjoyed the first, trailer appears for the second... looks meh:

Comment

I think it looks alright, will save judgement for the full trailer

I recently watched the Enfield haunting On itv and that was quite interesting

Comment

Working...
            X