The Matrix: Resurrections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Was it not always green tinted? Or did they push that even more? I have the original dvd from (I think) before the sequels were out and the Matrix was definitely green to some extent.
    It's definitely a different shade of green in the sequels.

Comment

The 4k release definitely.toned down the green hue across all three films.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        The 4k release definitely.toned down the green hue across all three films.
        I always felt the Animatrix was the true Matrix IV....this story is worth re-watching....hype reaching megaton if the plot as rumoured enters the real world ala the ending of Tron Legacy the greatest science fiction film of the tens.

A third Tron is what we deserve.... beyong Ready Player One and Bladerunner, Legacy was beyond brilliant as was equally the animated Disney epilogue Tron Uprising...

Last edited by CAPCOM; 03-03-2020, 12:41.

Comment

It just won’t stop. Warner Bros, in the wake of moving Tenet from July 17 to July 31 and Wonder Woman 1984 from Aug. 14 to Oct. 2, has shifted a number of its movies on the 2020 schedule to deeper in the calendar.  Matrix 4, which currently paused production in Berlin but might restart next month goes from […]

Delayed till 01 April 2022

Comment

I was pretty low on Friday and wanted a comfort film.
            Went for Matrix Reloaded and I have no regrets.
            I even didn't skip the Zion scenes (although I did watch them in fast-forward!)

That whole run of Merovingian, I'll handle them, freeway chase, truck fight, Superman save is amazing.
            Burly Brawl is still one of my fave fight scenes and I've watched a lot of fight scenes.

Comment

Matrix Four Revival Concept Trailer

I quite like this even though it is a little rough in places...the idea of the Matrix Code going from green to red in a sign of decay or infection is a nice visual twist. One I would gladly see in the actual movie, and keeping with the red pill metaphor to describe the epiphany of the unpleasant truth of reality. If the sequel does in fact go into the real world...
              Last edited by CAPCOM; 18-06-2020, 00:52.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

That whole run of Merovingian, I'll handle them, freeway chase, truck fight, Superman save is amazing.
                Burly Brawl is still one of my fave fight scenes and I've watched a lot of fight scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Lambert Wilson ad-libbed this phrase when asked to swear in French, which the Wachowski Brothers liked so much that they added it to the script. An approximate American version would be "Goddammit, ****ing piece of ****, ****ing asshole, **** your mother in the ass."

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
                    Matrix Four Revival Concept Trailer

I quite like this even though it is a little rough in places...the idea of the Matrix Code going from green to red in a sign of decay or infection is a nice visual twist. One I would gladly see in the actual movie, and keeping with the red pill metaphor to describe the epiphany of the unpleasant truth of reality. If the sequel does in fact go into the real world...
                    You know this isn't a real trailer, right? Just a jumble of clips like the GE advert Hugo Weaving did and the film The Signal?

Comment

It's obvious it's a fan concept trailer made from various sources...the red code idea is visually smart though.

Comment

'Godzilla vs. Kong' is giving up its seat at the 2020 Thanksgiving box office feast, and will instead hit the big screen on May 21, 2021.

Delayed until 2022.

Comment

The release calendar just keeps a changing with Warner Bros. Pictures, having pushed “Dune” back ten months, now further reorganising its release slate. First up, Matt Reeves’ “The Batman” has been pushed back five months from October 1st 2021 to March 4th 2022. When “Dune” moved to the October 2021 slot, “The Batman” delay was […]

The Matrix 4 has been moved forward - for now - to Xmas 2021

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like DecksDark1.

Rumour that the films title is The Matrix: Resurrections

Comment

When one resurrection just isn’t enough.

Comment

Trailer has been spotted. Actually sounds quite interesting...

Comment

Working...
                                X