No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy makes lego Transformer consoles, and Lego Nintendo stuff love the transforming n64 controller

Custom LEGO® art, vignettes, dioramas, and minifigures made by Baron Julius von Brunk: a and strange...

Comment

last one of the star wars microfighters i wanted turned up yesterday (late birthday pressie from my bro in law).

Really fun little builds, not gonna bother with the prequel ones from this series as i don't think they have the same sort of charm as a mini xwing/Falcon/Tie

Last edited by Lebowski; 23-04-2014, 08:48.

Comment

If anyone is feeling charitable these kids are trying to get to the First Lego League Open European Championship they have got 25 days left to raise the funds. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...-international

Weve chucked them a tenner.

Comment

Picked this up today for my boy to puruse.

Comment

For my boy.

For ME!!

These came free with it (the fig is Darth Revan).

Comment

That Super Star Destroyer looks sweet!

Comment

If you've ever lost a page from an instruction manual here is the place to go, helped me rebuild my childhood sets.

Laden Sie LEGO Bauanleitungen und Kataloge aus den 1950er Jahren bis in die Gegenwart. Suche nach Thema, Jahr oder Nummer.

Comment

The general consensus on some Lego sites/forums is that this set is being retired soon, so I thought that if I don't buy it now, I'll be paying a lot more for it at a later date.

No idea when I am going to build it, as I haven't even started on my SSD. One for the future then.

Last edited by Super Grover; 09-05-2014, 19:03. Reason: Spellling

Comment

I bought the camper van on Boxing Day took best part of 8 hrs to build with a couple breaks. Really awesome piece

bought all the Simpson figures last week, well 15 need mr burns have a couple of swaps if anyone needs them
                    Bought these last week as well couldn't resist tbh. There in the pile of around 15 to build

Comment

^ Nice price for those there, sir. Where did you pick them up from?

Comment

Local Asda they flew of the shelves pretty much straight away

Comment

If anyone in Wales wants to collect a Millenium Falcon and Tie Fighter then you can have them for ?70. I can't be bothered posting them. Fully boxed with instructions and bags. The Falcon is missing one or two bits from the guns on the bottom. let me know

Comment

Does anyone know if old lego is worth much these days? I was helping my mum clean out the loft today and came across two boxes of assorted stuff from 20 years ago - mostly just standard bricks but a few space dudes and knights. If not it'll get binned.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Man View Post
                              Does anyone know if old lego is worth much these days? I was helping my mum clean out the loft today and came across two boxes of assorted stuff from 20 years ago - mostly just standard bricks but a few space dudes and knights. If not it'll get binned.
                              If it's complete sets, potentially it may be worth something, depending on what it actually is. If it's random bricks with no instructions, it'll probably cost you more to send it than what you sell it for.

I'll take the figures off your hands if you are going to bin them. I'll pay for packaging and posting. Drop me a pm if you so wish.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Man View Post
                                Space dudes awesome, if there blue space dudes there selling well thanks to Bennie from the lego movie

Comment

Working...
                                X