No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No idea how I didn't notice on building it but noticed Lego have made an error on the Jurassic Park gate set. On the info panel the characters stand on you apply a sticker with T-Rex info on it, in the corner is a logo... the wrong logo saying Jurassic World

Comment

Modular is gorge. The roof of the blue house is so pretty, for such a simple technique.

Love these things so much

Comment

Lego Employee only Xmas Present from the company:

Comment

Wow. I want it.

Comment

Knocking £250-300 on ebay
            Apparently everything other than one of the minifig Xmas body parts can be Bricklinked though

Comment

I got the original colour lego Xwing with Luke Skywalker this Christmas. I'm not far off completing it. It's a lovely thing.

Comment

The X-Wing is a true classic. I have what I think is the previous model Luke’s X-Wing and I love it. The Star Wars sets are always a little odd though in that there are just too many sources now so the range feels very patchy to me. Even when a film is current, there are really big things missing - for example, there doesn’t seem to be a set that does the Luke/Ren encounter from Last Jedi. Couple a resistance base set with one of the new big AT-ATs and that could have been a great piece.

I honestly have to wonder how many people are still buying prequel sets. Or buying Rebels sets over the movie sets.

Comment

Just as sad as Lego's continued baffling ignoring of the Star Trek license is the lack of Transformers, one fan has taken it upon himself to make these lovelies:

Comment

Surely Transformers x Lego would be a match made in engineering heaven. I’m surprised that hasn’t been a thing yet. Those pieces look great, imagine what a Lego Devastator would look like!

Comment

Not huge fans of Technic but this kept us busy over Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Not huge fans of Technic but this kept us busy over Christmas

Looks good, my sister has got me this do my birthday. How was the build and what sort are f time did you sink into it?

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                          Looks good, my sister has got me this do my birthday. How was the build and what sort are f time did you sink into it?
                          The build was great ... better than I expected. More complex too for a 10+ set. No idea how many hours we (my youngest and I have been on and off with it since Boxing Day) put into it but it felt substantial. The lack of numbered bags spins the process out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            The build was great ... better than I expected. More complex too for a 10+ set. No idea how many hours we (my youngest and I have been on and off with it since Boxing Day) put into it but it felt substantial. The lack of numbered bags spins the process out too.
                            Cheers. Used to be a fan of Technic was I was a kid then fell out of love with it, it’s only in the last few years that I have got back into it. i think it’s because the models have been more appealing (licensed cars etc).

On the fence with the numbered bags, massive help in the big models but also feels a bit to controlled in others.

Comment

Just had the SaturnV delivered. It's a thing of beauty! Can't wait to start on it, but unfortunately I've got to pack it away until my birthday... In October!
                              Truely a quality product though.

Comment

The new Old Trafford set is impressive. Niche. Bit pricey. But impressive. Bet it's a really fun build.

In November, we reported that Premier League football team Manchester United had entered into a licensing agreement with LEGO. At the time we speculated that it could result in a model of Old Trafford, the club's stadium. It turns out we were right. It's being released on Thursday this week!

Comment

Working...
                                X