Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking shape

Really satisfying build this one. Loving it.

Comment

I built the Sesame Street set over the weekend. A few progress pics -

It's a pretty simple build, not a very meaty one. It didn't take long at all, being divided into 6 sections. But it's a lovely set with really nice little details for fans, although a shocking lack of Grover.

Comment

That looks really nice. It's the first time I've seen the inside too. It's very cute.

Comment

Ninjago City Gardens set looks brill linked to the other two

Comment

Turns out there was a piece missing from my light set so the top lights aren't connected yet but the rest look nice:

Comment

*Looks at 3yr incomplete GB HQ and mountain of Lego sets behind chair*

Yep, this is definitely the area of focus I've lost track of the most

Comment

I hadn’t built anything for ages then getting a set for Christmas plus another lockdown kicking in has got me back in the groove.

Couple more stages complete with the Batmobile ...

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Ninjago City Gardens set looks brill linked to the other two

I really like the look of that. Ninjago has hit its stride now. I wasn't so keen at first but now pretty much everything ninjago I tend to like.

Comment

Batmobile built ... only need to make the display stand now

Comment

That looks great!

Comment

I've ordered the flowers and the Bonsai tree, both are still sitting at 'in transit' with dpd. Been a week now...

Comment

I've contacted DPD and I think I've figured out what is happening.
                          The guy said it had cleared customs. I believe that lego comes in from Germany, and thanks to Brexit, it now takes ages to get anything. Thank for making everything better brexit.

Comment

Same boat here with just about everything. Deliveries are all over the place because of Brexit. Many even not from the UK would have included the UK as part of the journey and that’s a mess now.

Comment

I placed an order on the 1st and it arrived last week. The cocktail of COVID + Brexit ain’t ideal ... but it got here.

Comment

Mine was placed on the first too. I'll just wait. On a plus the DPD app is really good and the chat feature worked great.

Comment

Working...
                                X