No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Succulent garden are awesome! But The Karate Kid looks the business.

Comment

That tower is nuts, is it wrong that I instantly want to adapt it to being the Daily Planet instead,?

Comment

Yes. It’s very wrong.

Comment

ECTO-1 finished. Some really clever techniques going on. Very enjoyable build and the finished model looks ace.

Comment

It looks great. Really nice!

Comment

Comment

I dont even build lego and I'd love to go to that!

Comment

LEGO® IDEAS 21327 TYPEWRITER

Love it.

Comment

RESIDENT EVIIIIIIIIIIL!
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Leaked:

Comment

I'm still amazed this is actually happening ... but as a massive Seinfeld fan I'll be all over it

Comment

VW T2 Camper Van revealed. 2207 pieces. £150. Much more expensive than the T1 model (which was on the shelves for years and years it was so popular).

Comment

Picked up a couple of Lego Ideas sets. Medieval Blacksmith on special offer and Treehouse has been on my radar for a while and is apparently due to retire before long. Also got the Adidas Superstar free gift.

Love the alternate Autumnal build.

This has to be my favourite Lego free gift so far.

Comment

Nintendo and Lego are clearly getting along as another set is revealed. They're always short of something I'd buy but this is admittedly nice:

Meet the latest set: Lego x Super Mario 64

Comment

This is nice but feels really inefficient when it comes to space. In the sense that it looks pretty big and bulky and yet the displays seem really small. It’s cute though.

Comment

Working...
                                X