No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lego stops production of Overwatch sets. Might be worth hoovering them up.

Comment

Didn't know this 'The Batman' batmobile was a thing. Not sure if I like it or not.

Comment

I'm not a fan. I can go with it in the film but in Lego form it just looks like a rebranding of several other vehicle sets they've done, like something out of Fast and Furious or the Technic series.

Comment

2022 SW helmets revealed. Not really my cuppa tea but I do like the Skywalker Red Five one.

Comment

Horizon zero dawn tall neck lego set. Looks really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              Horizon zero dawn tall neck lego set. Looks really nice.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...cial-lego-set/
              that looks amazing

Comment

Comment

I like that JP set … recreates a classic scene.

Comment

The BMW M 1000RR caught my eye straight away but I didn’t get a grasp on the scale (or complexity) until I built it. It’s massive. It’s also the only set I’ve ever built that justifies the 18+ age guide. The instructions don’t always make it easy and it requires a degree of dexterity at times to connect numerous stubborn and hard to reach areas without destroying it.

I’ve taken my time over the five stages and thoroughly enjoyed the build. Not a relaxing one, but a rewarding one.

Stage 1 - inline 4 engine with working 3-speed gearbox

Stage 2 - frame work and stand to build on

Stage 3 - starting to take shape

Stage 4 - the beginning of the home straight. Time to unfurl those extensive sticker sheets

Stage 5 - it’s complete

Comment

Wow. That’s huge. Looks super tricky too.

Still haven’t built my NES + retro TV set I got for Xmas 2020 as the arrival of a small puppy shortly after meant all bets were off on that type of thing. Will build it soon tho and put pics in here.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        Still haven’t built my NES + retro TV set I got for Xmas 2020 as the arrival of a small puppy shortly after meant all bets were off on that type of thing. Will build it soon tho and put pics in here.
                        The NES set looks ace. There are whispers of another Nintendo console coming from Lego this year. Be interesting if it was the SNES … NA model lends itself to Lego rather well

I’d just started the Lego 911 when our pup arrived. It wasn’t long before the words “what’s he eating?” were spoken. He chewed a bunch of bricks which I had to replace from gen-pop. Luckily he didn’t swallow any.
                        Last edited by Atticus; 23-02-2022, 17:46.

Comment

Yeah, it just felt like a foregone conclusion that that would happen. Plus the fact that she was peeing every 90 seconds meant concentrating on anything was rather tricky!

I think a Gameboy set, employing the ‘screen’ used in the NES set for the TV would be cool - especially picked out in the classic shades of Green of the DMG.

Comment

I've been naughty on the Lego front too...

Found a lower price ebay listing for the Lego Ideas Sonic the Hedgehog set...

Comment

Lego Princess Peach and Castle sets inbound

Comment

BTTF DeLorean revealed

Comment

Working...
                                X