Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m intrigued. What is a Tiny Tina?

Comment

Picked up my Horizon Tallneck from Smyth's this morning.

I may have paid full price but I'm glad I haven't given Mike Ashley any money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        I’m intrigued. What is a Tiny Tina?
        Tiny Tina’s Wonderland. It’s a D&D themed fps from the Borderlands universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Tiny Tina’s Wonderland. It’s a D&D themed fps from the Borderlands universe.
          Oh, I have never heard of it. Even this description didn’t quite sound real!

Comment

Built the Tokyo skyline set this afternoon.

Really fun, if a little fiddly, and has given me proper "wanting to visit Japan again" pangs.

Comment

Steamboat Willie arrived this week

Comment

That's cool!

Comment

Lego Optimus Prime!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Lego Optimus Prime!

Comment

not super sure on how flat his face is he looks a bit mecha moneky to me

This its 800 pieces less than Voltron and the Batwing which are both £169.00 sets, some have been suggesting that Lego will price this at £179. i really hope not as that would make it one of the most expensive sets on the market for a price vs piece count.

Comment

Comes into thread intrigued, backs out when sees prices of sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          not super sure on how flat his face is he looks a bit mecha moneky to me
                          You got a problem pal, eh?!

Comment

Honestly, other than the slightly goofy looking head it's an astounding set. To take something as impressive as Transformer engineering and then seamlessly merge that with Lego build design is just mind boggling. It's a set I'd absolutely love to own but... Lego has just done too many must haves in a row for my budget so he'll end up skipped for that alone. Amazing set though

Comment

I don't think those legs have knees and can bend...

Comment

Prime is up on Lego https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/optimus-prime-10302

penny short of a £150 guessing the license form Hasbro was expensive as the size and piece count don't match the price.

Voltron 2,321 pieces and a 15 inch high model £170
                                Prime 1508 pieces and a less detailed 13 inch high model £150

Gonna be a pass from me or may pick it up if its ever reduced which it no doubt will be in smyths at some point.
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 12-05-2022, 14:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X