No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of the Lego Ideas finalists currently up for review I'd love to see the Treehouse hit the shelves

Since my early childhood I have been fascinated by construction and modelling.  That's why I was excited to receive new Lego boxes for christmas or ...

Comment

There's loads in the Ideas site where you can tell that if they got the support they'd fail the Review stage but this one looks damned good and I could see it getting through if they thought there was interest in expanding the rest of the line:

Comment

The modular arcade looks pretty cool loving the detail on the racing cabs mini, claw machine DDR and little things like the checkered table cloths in the pizza place really help to add to its charm.

out of everything at review stage i bet its the Flintstones set that makes it through to production which is a real shame as i hate the Flintstones and am not of the mini figs, the smaller faces just look wrong to me.
        Last edited by Lebowski; 22-06-2018, 13:41.

Comment

How ace are these?!

Comment

Picked up two more polybag's for Ultimate Batmobile and built the first one - The Batmobile - yesterday. It's only around 60 pieces to make and comes out around matchbox car sized but it's a nice little dinky version of the full sized version. Just the other two to go now.

Was nice to have a look around the Lego Store too and see some of the newer sets made up. Surprised collectors aren't grabbing the Solo Falcon whilst they can too, the film may not be popular but that's a version of the Falcon you won't likely see them make again too quickly.

Comment

Yep. And whatever about the movie, I think it's a great looking version of the Falcon in Lego form. If I had space to put it, I'd be tempted to pick it up myself.

Comment

I imagine most Lego/SW fans would have picked up at least one iteration of the Falcon by now.

I would not be surprised if Lego decide to not release anymore variations for quite a few years.

The UCS set is now readily available, and has been for a short while. It seems ‘flippers’ may think there is no long term value in resale.

Comment

I admire the hell out of the UCS Falcon as a Lego creation and I bet it's a load of fun to build ... but it's simply too big to put anywhere without totally dominating a space.

Anyway, double VIP points soon. Think I'll pick up the Dieselnaut for our youngest boy's birthday.

Comment

My Falcon is sat atop a bookshelf, its a real pain as if you pick it up wrong it just crumbles due to the way its constructed.

I cant even imagine what id do with a ucs falcon its got to the point of too big for its own good, ive seen a fair few coffee table falcons though which is quite cool but still massively dominating of space

Last edited by Lebowski; 27-06-2018, 10:43.

Comment

Stop everything and go look at this Voltron Lego set. LOOK AT THE BOX ART! https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/Voltron-...Reveal&p=21311

Comment

OMFG11!

So, model of a sports car for pretentious billionaires or a giant robot made up of transforming robot animals... I don’t think there’s any contest really.

And yeah, the UCS Falcon really is far too large, I thought about getting a coffee tablespecifically to display it, but that’s just nuts.

Comment

Voltron looks ace but the legs don't pose. I'm out.

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                          And yeah, the UCS Falcon really is far too large, I thought about getting a coffee tablespecifically to display it, but that’s just nuts.

Comment

I know nothing about what it's based on but Voltron looks fabulous ... straight off a 1980s bedroom shelf

Comment

Really like that Voltron....

Yo [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION], I was trying to PM you about my available Lego but your inbox is full!

Comment

Sorry deleted some stuff I never use it these days [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X