No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally finished section 2 of 4 out of the latest set I'm working on and had some time to take some ropey looking pics, so... progress report!

"A Funny Thing Happened..."

"In Pursuit"

"Prepared to Attack"

"Move Faster to Put A Smile On My Face, Bats!"

"Holy Cycle Skid Batman! I'll Stop Him!"

"This Time I'll Prove Myself For Sure!"

"A True Hero Arrives"

"Calling In The Team"

"I'm Here Batman!"

"Engaging Lock"

"Wait! Holy Butlerickness! You're Not Batman!?"

"No... I'm Batfred!"

Coming Soon... The Big Project Moves Forward...

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 25-01-2018, 23:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      Finally finished section 2 of 4 out of the latest set I'm working on and had some time to take some ropey looking pics, so... progress report!

"A Funny Thing Happened..."

That sticker!!

£100 spend at the LEGO store today gets you the free 60th Anniversary set. It looks really cute, with some builds based on older themes. Seemed like the perfect time to buy the diner!

Comment

Love that little pirate ship, it's always impressive as to how much Lego can accomplish when in such small scales.

Comment

Lego teases it's next Technic supercar.

August 1. 3599 parts. 369 Euros.

Comment

That's veeeeeery expensive considering how poorly I imagined the Porsche did at retail.

(Based on how it was discounted, and how much stock there still seems to be of it floating around)

It's a weird looking car as well!

Comment

This is my friend's modular setup in his lounge.

It's lovely and makes a nice feature, but I'd hate to be the poor sap who has to dust it!

Comment

Rumoured classic Jurassic Park set:
                The LEGO Jurassic World theme is back later this year, and a set based on the original Jurassic Park film may be included.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  classic Jurassic
                  Has a nice ring to it

Comment

So Mega Bloks have started doing Pokémon... my son built this yesterday:

Except they’re not strictly available here, although I did order it off Amazon UK. Comparing the Mega Bloks site to the US one is quite appalling to see the differences. It looks like they’ve given up on TMNT over here and there’s no sign of the Star Trek stuff either, although it is on Amazon. I feel an NCC-1701 may be incoming...

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                      So Mega Bloks have started doing Pokémon... my son built this yesterday:

Except they’re not strictly available here, although I did order it off Amazon UK. Comparing the Mega Bloks site to the US one is quite appalling to see the differences. It looks like they’ve given up on TMNT over here and there’s no sign of the Star Trek stuff either, although it is on Amazon. I feel an NCC-1701 may be incoming...
                      I think the problem Mega bloks has is it tends to end up in discount stores all to quickly and it cheapens the brand, home bargains is full of Halo stuff. we've never seen any Mega Construx in the uk which is a real shame as i really wanted some of the Destiny 2 sets.

Comment

Just finished building this...

And I have to say I’m very impressed with the quality of the Xing Bao bricks and manual, if you didn’t know it wasn’t actual Lego you’d be hard pressed to tell. In fact the plastic seems much closer in quality to Lego than Mega Bloks.

They’ve actually started printing the graphics on the pieces now instead of supplying stickers. Which is a bit of a bugger because it’s close but not exact. I think I’m going to buy the Arvo brothers book to get the proper stickers and make it a little more accurate.

As as for the model, the back end is sold, but the front end has exploded several times. Now it’s together it’s not too bad, but it still feels a bit fragile. I’m going to try some more of the Xing Bao kits, I have my eye on the Vespa, Rolls Royce and GT40.

Comment

Not posted in here for a while, in which time I have added a few sets to my collection.

Disappointed that the ‘Ship in a bottle’ box has creases and a small tear in it. Wouldn’t mind too much really but I bought it directly from Lego so was expecting better than what I received.

Gamadon I picked up from TrU in the sales. Going to miss that place when it closes its doors.

Comment

My detective’s office arrived. Looking forward to building it.

But more importantly, TRON LEGACY LEGO!!!

Comment

Cobi are bringing out a Mark 1 Tank! Looks ace!

Comment

And the legendary Churchill tank!

Comment

Working...
                                X