OMFG....

Comes out August 1st.

Comment

New new new Batmobile?

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
        OMFG....

Comes out August 1st.
        Price of this is insane. Considering how poorly the Porsche must have done (in that it's still so readily available everywhere far below RRP, so can't possibly have performed that well), selling a much less attractive model of car for far more money just seems like a really weird move.

It looks nice (apart from stickers, £330 for stickers!), but unless they're making like 10% as many of these as they made of the Porsche, this is going to be sitting on store shelves for the next 20 years.

Comment

If anything was ever deserving of the tradish, old-school dad reaction it's this:

"you'd expect a bloody real one for that money!"

Comment

Some Technic deals at Argos, the Mack Anthem for under a hundred quid. I'm tempted (again) but I shouldn't.

Comment

Popped into the Lego Store yesterday and impulse bought:

So in a way I now own two of the Ultimate Batmobile Only £4 though
              I need two more duplicates of it to fully recreate the full sized vehicle though
              Last edited by Neon Ignition; 07-06-2018, 07:51.

Comment

OLD School time.

At my parents this week to help pack up to move in just under 2 weeks time. Most of my old Lego is at my parents consisting of these 2 sets, a paradisa set with no box or instructions as well as smaller randoms with and without instructions (couple of star wars, Lego city vehicles and the like) and completely random bits of Lego from jumbo sales and donations (including some space monorail thing.)

I'm going to have to take it home to check the sets are complete which I am sure they are between the 2 sets and a box of loose Lego I have. I think the bigger castle has a triangular piece missing from what I can remember for the base of one of the turrets but can be made easily with spare bits. I loved these sets, they were some of the best presents I ever received but I just have nowhere to play/ store/ display them and I feel someone would love them more in their possession.

After checking they are complete, not sure what to do with them. If anyone on here is interested in it let me know but how does one post such things?

Also the boxes that are falling apart/ loose on the corners (top set), am I best taping them up?

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  OLD School time.

At my parents this week to help pack up to move in just under 2 weeks time. Most of my old Lego is at my parents consisting of these 2 sets, a paradisa set with no box or instructions as well as smaller randoms with and without instructions (couple of star wars, Lego city vehicles and the like) and completely random bits of Lego from jumbo sales and donations (including some space monorail thing.)

I'm going to have to take it home to check the sets are complete which I am sure they are between the 2 sets and a box of loose Lego I have. I think the bigger castle has a triangular piece missing from what I can remember for the base of one of the turrets but can be made easily with spare bits. I loved these sets, they were some of the best presents I ever received but I just have nowhere to play/ store/ display them and I feel someone would love them more in their possession.

After checking they are complete, not sure what to do with them. If anyone on here is interested in it let me know but how does one post such things?

Also the boxes that are falling apart/ loose on the corners (top set), am I best taping them up?
                  i would buy those in a heart beat I've just got back into collecting older stuff and picked up a few pirates set the other day, we had castle sets when we where kids but it all got given away long ago, what would you want for them.

Comment

Not really sure how I’d post them. I’ll pm you when I know what the state of play when I’ve made dure they are complete ( I have a large box of loose Lego with some bits of them in it so I will have to build them at some point to check)

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                      Not really sure how I’d post them. I’ll pm you when I know what the state of play when I’ve made dure they are complete ( I have a large box of loose Lego with some bits of them in it so I will have to build them at some point to check)
                      Cheers blobcat not that bothered if their not 100% complete as i have a fair few boxes of spare bits, i think i even got the base plate for one of those sets in my many boxes of bits :Lol:

Comment

Looks like you'd get nearly £100 for 6090 on eBay if it's complete!

Comment

Yeah I know! From what I remember one bit was missing. The smaller has its instructions but the front is ripped like crazy.

Also have a pizza/ or camper van for Lego figs, at-st, some other Star Wars small set as well as the ransoms.

Of course I have loads of the mini figs but they are going on eBay at some point.

All money from Lego is going towards wedding funds

Comment

well like i said let me know when you're ready to part with them

Comment

You know moneys tight when tomorrows big occasion for me will be picking up a second set of the Ultimate Batmobile Polybag for £4. And I'll still need one more later to complete it

Comment

Working...
                              X