Games that NEED remaking/rebooting ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games that NEED remaking/rebooting ASAP

Title says it all. There's loads of games series now that have been nuked while utter ****e sequels or inferior games fill the void.

Which games do you think need remaking or culling.

For me I want to see Quake back!

Where is it? what happened to the series? the last game by Raven was actually pretty damn good. I don't understand how or why id haven't bothered with it for so long.
    Last edited by Kit; 16-01-2015, 02:10.

Remake: Windjammers

Such a fantastic pure multiplayer game and it's just not been expanded upon apart from a little known 3rd party doujin effort some 8-10? years ago.

Cull: Assassins Creed

For me this series represents everything that's wrong with modern gaming. Bloated game world full of poorly conceived tedious quests to give the impression of value mixed with terrible combat and woefully dated AI.

So so boring.

Comment

MechWarrior. A proper single-player MechWarrior where you can play as a Clanner.

Comment

Aerobiz on the Snes.

Played it endlessly over the years.

Want an update.

It could even be a crappy IOS or Android game.

Kron; Agree on Windjammers, what a game. But not on AC; Love it more than life itself.

Comment

So many, let's start off with:

Actrasier - This would work so well on a modern system, never seen a game like it.

Syndicate - The old version, ie. not a generic FPS.

Wizball - That's right *****.
          Last edited by ItsThere; 17-03-2014, 08:34. Reason: No swearing please.

Comment

I would love to see a remake/reboot of

X-Wing/ Tie Fighter
            A proper Ultima game

Very much doubt will ever see either done but one can only hope.

Comment

A remake of Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. Seeing as how Nintendo couldn't be arsed to release it on the VC.

Comment

Unirally/Uniracers on the SNES. Best unicycle racer on the console.*

*And only one.

Comment

Stunt Race FX

A nice, bright, non-combat racer for WiiU with tons of character and vehicle differences

Comment

A blast corps remake would be all kinds of awesome.

Comment

3D Ant attack, with VR support.

Comment

I enjoyed Assassin's Creed IV thanks to the pirate theme, but agree that the series could do with a couple of years break and complete overhaul to freshen the formula as the basic gameplay is pretty crappy.

Would love a X-Wing/TIE Fighter reboot as said earlier. No prequel ****, just original, classic Star Wars.

I would also love a new Jet Set Radio game.

Comment

Fear Effect. This game seriously needs to be brought back in some form. The art style, characters and setting was brilliant.

Comment

Another couple:

Kurushi/Intelligent Qube - This would work so, so well with motion sensing.

Gabriel Knight - Adventure series, bring back the Jamaican ladies voice over too.

Comment

Big thumbs up for X-Wing & Unirally, good call guys. For me i totally miss Unreal Tournament. And the elephant in the room that killed UT and needs to die now, yes my favourite game, the genius that is Call of Duty, i glad and hoping Titanfall takes away its fan base and it just dies a horrible death ( like No Russian). I'd also love a Road Rash reboot and Golden Axe but not sure if both could be possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X