User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Aren't the blue lights used for the tracking? I doubt you can see them when you're wearing it.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sketcz View Post
    Those blue LEDs would be distracting. I had to put tape over the blue light on my PS3 because I found it too distracting. My eye zones in on blue LEDs like a moth to a lightbulb. I cut the wire to the blue LED on my modded Xbox. They are awful.

Now they put blue LEDs in / on the headset? Madness.
    Distracting to who? You'll be wearing the headset dude; you won't see them lol.

EDIT: what Daryl said.

SOLD.

Sadly it probably won't be out for ages. I would pay up to ?500 for a PS4 VR bundle I think, including the camera and headset.

Provided there was some software for it, of course.

Will it have a 3D slider so I can switch the 3D off after the novelty wears off?

The biggest consideration definitely needs to be software, Sony does love releasing peripherals then over 12 months phasing out support for it. This is going to likely be an expensive peripheral with select support, wait and see would definitely be wise post release

I agree. It's an expensive aftermarket peripheral, I wouldn't be surprised if there weren't more than 2 or 3 games really worth owning it for. Probably both made by Sony.

When the Oculus Rift finally gets released, it should see some support among existing games on PC. Potentially the PS4 VR headset could benefit from ports of these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman Falls View Post
    The biggest consideration definitely needs to be software, Sony does love releasing peripherals then over 12 months phasing out support for it. This is going to likely be an expensive peripheral with select support, wait and see would definitely be wise post release

You say that, but potentially any game the has a FP view point could benefit from this. Games do not need to be tailor made. Saying that it almost certainly will be expensive and personally I don't get on with them myself as I get motion sickness in real life let alone a virtual one. For me its not something that I will probably be bothered about. It certainly isn't a game changer that's for sure.

I absolutely love the idea of it. If they make enough compelling experiences for it then I'd be interested. I reckon we're looking at at least ?250 for this + the camera though.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    I reckon it'll go at ?229 solus, and ?299 with the camera and whatever game they pump it with. Something like that anyway. I've already got the camera luckily. I can use it for something other than broadcasting my Mrs. when she's getting dressed I guess.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Excellent for covering up that receding hair line.