No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The major plot hole that gets me though is when you visit Cloud and Tifa's hometown, and find it isn't burned down and that no one remembers it doing so. Even if Cloud is a clone or is really "himself", that doesn't alter the fact Sephiroth does escape in a sea of fire after slaughtering everyone.

Tifa remembers and she lived there so the event didn't happen in Cloud's head, and yet when you visit, no has any recollection whatsoever.

The place is exactly like it was five years ago.

Comment

I always assumed that it was a Shinra cover up. You can't have news spreading that an elite member of SOLDIER went mad and burnt down an entire town. Hence all the newspapers saying Sephiroth was dead (Tifa says so in Kalm I think), and the rebuilding of Nibelheim.

Comment

it can be easily overlooked but it does give the explanation of a shinra cover up in the game. i think there were documents in the shinra mansion basement that explained it, but its been a while since i played it, they could have been anywhere. but they are definetly somewhere in the game

Comment

Ha, what about Kingdom Hearts... Oh, wait

Comment

Will be streaming FFVII with REMAKO and REUNION R05c, starting from this evening. Cleaned up backgrounds and textures (using Gigapixel AI) with a direct re-translation of the Japanese texts (absolutely NO plot holes). All game and character dialogue will be narrated.

Comment

Which is what the remake should of been on PS4 launch in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                Will be streaming FFVII with REMAKO and REUNION R05c, starting from this evening. Cleaned up backgrounds and textures (using Gigapixel AI) with a direct re-translation of the Japanese texts (absolutely NO plot holes). All game and character dialogue will be narrated.
                I really want to get this running myself, as [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] is keen to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  I really want to get this running myself, as [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] is keen to try it.
                  Doing an install guide for YouTube, hopefully at the weekend. It was a right pain to get set up, and I'm a modding master!

Comment

Saw Maximillian dood streaming the modded game quite recently, but I think he used different character models than the ones you're gonna run with. They looked awesome, like the official artwork for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                      Saw Maximillian dood streaming the modded game quite recently, but I think he used different character models than the ones you're gonna run with. They looked awesome, like the official artwork for the game.
                      I spotted those within the mod loader (7th Heaven) catalogue. They're really nice, and my preference as well. Unfortunately they don't play nicely with the Remako/Reunion set of mods, I didn't want to start a run to find that I'd have to start again if I ran into issues. To get mods running with Reunion you have to decompress their archives and manually file sort their files - but some mods have custom directories that the regular mods folder won't be able to process.

This Remako is great, though. The backgrounds sometimes look like oil paintings, really detailed ones. So far I've noticed a ton of detailing that was always lost on the low resolution scaling.

Comment

Working...
                      X