Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put forward a motion to promote randombs to the Old Person Club.

JOIN US.

Comment

YO YO YO this is Randy B reppin’ the OPC
      Throw yo hands up if you’re KAKKOII

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        YO YO YO this is Randy B reppin’ the OPC
        Throw yo hands up if you’re KAKKOII
        That's enough out of you, gramps!

Comment

LinkedIn is full of influencers (regurgitate crap, lots of followers), and entrepreneurs (opened a coffee shop once... that failed hard and owed loads of money to proper, legitimate businesses) and thought leaders (don't even know what to put for this one) and every one of them annoys the hell out of me. I'll happily join randombs on the old man island.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            I hate the term ‘influencer’.

I hate so many new terms.

So many.
            Yeah, with you on that. Especially as the vast majority of 'influencers' aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              LinkedIn is full of influencers (regurgitate crap, lots of followers), and entrepreneurs (opened a coffee shop once... that failed hard and owed loads of money to proper, legitimate businesses) and thought leaders (don't even know what to put for this one) and every one of them annoys the hell out of me. I'll happily join randombs on the old man island.
              I'd personally call them "spectacularly deluded poseurs".

Comment

Has anyone come up with an adult entertainment networking site called LickedIn yet?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  I put forward a motion to promote randombs to the Old Person Club.

JOIN US.
                  Permission denied, over forties only.

You get to become one of the elite* when you hit fifty.

*where have I heard that before.

Comment

Wait, so I'm not in either? But I thought I #JoinedTheElite...

I'm 90% elite right now.

Comment

I'm 90% elite right now.
                      Sorry, when you used the word 'person' I guessed you must be young.

90% is good enough - you're in!

Comment

I'm 90% elite right now.
                        You can’t get in until you become 777% elite.

Comment

I'll be 36 this year so I'm joining whether you cretins like it or not.

Comment

You'll be hitting the 90% and I'll be 92.5%, so we're good.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-ariana-grande-

We're reaching the event horizon of social media chatter disappearing up its own backside in its ability to generate and discuss subjects that are utter b*******

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-ariana-grande-

We're reaching the event horizon of social media chatter disappearing up its own backside in its ability to generate and discuss subjects that are utter b*******
                                Your link says page not found, but seeing "-ariana-grande-" in the address preview was enough for me to understand your point

Comment

Working...
                                X