No announcement yet.

Japanese Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're not allowed to talk about imports anymore, because it's elitest.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It might encourage some of us to dip our toes in.

Comment

That's fair enough, but it's very lacking compared to other regions. Gravity Daze has been one of the only free PS Vita games for over a year for example. The vast majority of stuff on there is unplayable. It probably isn't worth the hassle and outlay of monies to get it set up for most.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Fair enough :-)

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi
            That's fair enough, but it's very lacking compared to other regions. Gravity Daze has been one of the only free PS Vita games for over a year for example. The vast majority of stuff on there is unplayable. It probably isn't worth the hassle and outlay of monies to get it set up for most.

Yeah but it's interesting to see what's on there. And if someone can be bothered to post it then I can certainly be bothered to look at it.

I've been using Japanese PS+ since 1998 though, when it was only available via a postal service in three outlying prefectures. So I'm prob a bit more hardcore than you guys.

Comment

Miyamoto used to hand-deliver N64 games to my house in those days.

It would be interesting to have a bash through some of the PS1 games on there, seeing as I've only played 2 or 3 due to not owning a PS1.

My J-ised Vita is for cart-based games mainly, and EDF3 until my current trial expires. I've been mulling over renewing for a year, but have enough to play for the mo.

Comment

I'll be up for some online EDF if you fancy it. It works on TV too, so I'll deffo get it.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just grabbed about 60 'free' games off Playstation Plus from the Japanese store. Got a bunch of Vita games, couple of PS3 games and a shed load of PS1 games. Still loads more PS1 games available but just grabbed the interesting looking ones.

To correct an earlier post, Harmful Park is still free.

I'll never play through all these PS1 games but just having them available will be fun to dip into for a few minutes here and there.

Comment

I've been playing it over the weekend. It's like 90% playable. You don't really need to read the text, but I'd imagine it adds to the game. I don't really know what the point of it is yet.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                      I've been playing it over the weekend. It's like 90% playable. You don't really need to read the text, but I'd imagine it adds to the game. I don't really know what the point of it is yet.
                      The clue is in the title

Comment

I gathered that part. I meant how do you win.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You have to survive 14 days.

Comment

It's a bit of a bizarre title, I hated it, then loved it, then loathed it all within about three days. Is fun when it clicks with you though.

Comment

I sat and played it for an hour or so until the gf complained and haven't been back. I keep meaning to try remote play.

Comment

Working...
                              X