Tritton Kunai headset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tritton Kunai headset

?17.99 in Game (down from ?40). Branded as a WiiU headset but apparently also works with a 3DS and a PS4 (via the dual shock 4 controller). Reviews were good on average so I took the plunge. They only had Red or White in my store. I'm hoping it also works with Vita but not researched that.

PS4 version is ?49.99 but I understand they are essentially the same except the PS4 one comes with the volume controls in a separate adapter so as to provide PS3 compatibility.

Worked great via DS4 and Vita. Actually sounds really good too and it pretty comfy. Comes in the most ridiculous packaging I have EVER seen though. Seriously. Oh, mic is detachable too.

Comment

had a look in my local game no luck, which is a shame as am after a replacement for my Turtle Beach px3 which despite supposedly being compatible with the ps4 is not.

Comment

Bummer. I already had some Tritton AX Pro, proper 5.1 phones which are fab except the number of cables is ludicrous and my living room just looked a total mess nomatter what I did so I'm keeping them as my PC headphones and will use these for the PS4 and WiiU x

Comment

DOWN TO A FIVER ONLINE! BUY BUY BUY:

Comment

Ordered, cheers for the heads up.

Comment

Back in stock, except they are a tenner now, still cheap, just not as cheap.

Comment

Back to ?35 now.

Comment

Got one on Saturday works great with the ps4 vita ect, I'm even considering picking up a Xbox one stereo headset adapter so i can use it on that too.

Comment

Played bf4 with it at the weekend. Very impressive! Especially for the price!

Comment

Working...
                    X