Project Beast - From Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Beast - From Software

Rumoured new game from From Software for PS4.

Neogaf thread. More images in the thread.

Demon Souls 2

Comment

Despite the shotgun I'm gonna put my head firmly into a Dark Souls 3 space. It looks very similar

Comment

Working title? looks very Souls-like, they even use fog clouded doors. so this could be Darks Souls 3 as establishing another similar franchise next to Dark Souls wouldn't make much sense, would it?
        Last edited by Uli; 03-05-2014, 12:41.

Comment

A more action-oriented shooter-brawler like DMC/Bayonetta/whatever? I don't think they would announce/show a new Souls game with so little time between DS2 and this.

Comment

Yep, Demon Souls 2. The Sony E4 show cant come soon enough

The pic on the steps has to be a fog gate

Comment

Be interesting if it is a Demon's Soul 2, hardly seems worthwhile making one with Dark Souls so recent and in full swing.

Comment

Originally posted by Uli View Post
                Working title? looks very Souls-like, they even use fog clouded doors. so this could be Darks Souls 3 as establishing another similar franchise next to Dark Souls wouldn't make much sense, would it?
                Id guess after the success of the Dark Souls games, Sony thought, hang on we still own the rights to Demon Souls. Cash changes hands, new Souls game exclusive to PS4.

Comment

Youtube user Vahti Viddya (I think that's his handle) made a video recently collecting information on the possibility of this being Demon Souls 2. It makes for interesting viewing and I don't see why Demon Souls and Dark Souls couldn't run side-by-side. As long as the entries come out after reasonable development cycles (2-3 years minimum, none of that yearly lark as that tends to be the death knell for interest with most franchises (fighting game updates aside).

Who doesn't want more difficult RPG journeying?

Comment

Dark is the casual version of Demon's. I'd be on it like a car bonnet.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

None of the big sites have reported this news at all (NDA i guess) so no way is this a fake as some first thought. Project Beast, Project Dark= Beast Souls as some are calling it on the net?

Comment

First vid,

Last edited by charlesr; 30-05-2014, 14:26.

Comment

Certainly looks like its going to be Demons Souls 2.

Comment

Umbasa! Praise the sun etc.

Comment

Gah - what's that dribbling down my leg?! It's excitement jizz!

Comment

Working...
                              X