• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humblebundle daily sales

Humblebundle are having daily sales.

Todays batch:
    Pay what you like for Saints Row 3, Saints Row 2, Risen 2, Sacred 2
    Pay more than the average (currently $6.00) and get the above plus Saints Row 3 Full DLC bundle, Dead Island GOTY edition, Metro 2033, Risen 1, Sacred Citadel.
    Pay over $9 and get all the above plus Dead Island Riptide complete edition

Bargains, I tell thee!

P.S. If anyone buys the bundle and doesn't want Metro 2033 then I'll buy it off you and you can gift it to me. I have all the others that I want in this bundle so don't plan on getting it just for that title.

Todays deal: Pay more than the average ($3.62 as I write this) and get X3 and Universe Sandbox. Pay more than $10 and get Kinetic Void as well.

Comment

Banner Saga day. Pay what you like for Banner Saga artwork collection and Banner: Factions Starter pack. Pay over the average ($10.67 at the mo) for Banner: Factions Variations pack, and $15 or more to get The Banner Saga plus all the previous.

Comment

Dr Who comic bundle too for the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Great day today. Pay what you like for all this: Dear Esther, Thomas Was Alone, Little Inferno, Awesomenauts & Capsized.
          Pay more than the average (currently only $3.50) and get this little lot as well: Hotline Miami, Proteus, Tiny & Big in Grandpas Leftovers, English Country Tune, Intrusion 2 and Oil Rush.

Worth paying $3.50 for Hotline Miami, Proteus or Dear Esther on their own IMO, so well worth it. I've already got most of them but for such a nominal amount I'll buy them again.

Comment

Worms!

Pay what you like for Worms Crazy Golf, Ultimate Mayhem, Pinball, Blast and Superfrog HD. Pay over $6 for all that plus Worms Armageddon. Pay over $10 for all this plus Worms Clan Wars, Revolution Gold, Alien Breed:Impact, AB2: Assault & AB3: Descent.

Comment

Hammerwatch.

Pay what you like for the Hammerwatch art bundle and soundtrack, pay over the average ($7.47) for the Hammerwatch game, and if you pay over $8 you get a Hammerwatch triple pack for sharing out.

Comment

Monday - Pay what you like for Guilty Gear Isuka, pay over the average ($4.50) for Vanguard Princess. Pay over $10 for Blade Symphony.

Comment

Crusader Kings today, pay what you like for Crusader Kings complete and an ebook, pay over $8 for Crusader Kings 2, and over $10 for 21 DLC packs for Crusader Kings 2.

Comment

Wednesday - Pay what you like for Race the Sun. Pay over the average ($3.07) for Guns of Icarus online, and over $10 gets you Strike Vector.

Comment

Pay what you like for Soulcaster parts 1 & 2. $6+ for Escape Goat, over the average ($6.11) for Incredipede, and over $10 for Ironclad Tactics.

Comment

Friday: Pay what you like for Paper Sorcerer. Pay over the average ($3.64) for Legends of Grimrock, and over $10 for Desktop Dungeons.

Comment

Pay what you like for Eve Online starter pack, pay over the average ($3.07) for the Eve online vanity pack, and over $20 for Eve online:PLEX

Comment

Sunday is pay what you want for Guncraft, Pay over $2.45 for Ravaged: Zombie Apocolypse, and over $9 for Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion.

Comment

Last day today (I think) - pay what you like for Napoleon Total War artpack. Pay over $7 for Napoleon Total War and Napoleon Total War collection. Pay over $25 for Total War Master Collection, and over $45 for Total War Grand Master Collection.

Comment

Working...
                              X