free ?5 credit fo wiiU eshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure many Wii-U owners will know about this, basically sign in with your NNID and get free fivers!
    I got a free ?5 voucher from the free game offered with Mario Kart 8 so give it a go chaps, you may be elligible for more than that!

just got my free fiver..

Enjoy

Not quite that simple, for instance I've got 343 points after getting Pikmin as my free game, and need to spend another ?15 or so to get a fiver back.

Comment

yeah same here, 420 points for me. still if i ever buy anything off the wii u i'll have these points too

Comment

Good old nintendo. I have a login for club Nintendo where I can earn stars which can be used to get stuff and a completely different login for a nintendo network id where I am apprently accruing points that can, for a limited time, be used to exchange for eStore credit. What could be simpler!!!??

I need 68 more points to get a ?5 credit :-(

Thanks for posting BTW, I had no idea about this.

Comment

Only last until December folks. Was just a bonus for people who bought premiums over basics at launch.

Comment

You need to spend/redeem about equivalent of ?80 on the eShop to get each fiver. Was sure there was a sticker about the promotion on all Wii U Premium boxes?

Comment

Just got mine. Thanks for the heads-up RuBiQ

Comment

Thanks for head up, i had no idea. I Just checked mine and i need another 80 points to get my fiver, so i need to spend another ?10 in order to get the ?5, may just buy Child Of Light.

Comment

Added my freebie game (monster hunter ultimate) last night and that took me over the points barrier so got my ?5 this morning

Now have 125 points and going to add my second freebie game this afternoon (Pikmin) so that might give me another code

Comment

Am really surprised so many people didn't know about this scheme with the Premium console, Nintendo did advertise it pretty well at launch and last year but not this year so much.

Comment

I got my system at launch and had no idea until parkinho mentioned it elsewhere on the forums last week. Had a tenner ready to go, too. Sweet.
                      Last edited by fuse; 06-06-2014, 15:58. Reason: ...

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                        Am really surprised so many people didn't know about this scheme with the Premium console, Nintendo did advertise it pretty well at launch and last year but not this year so much.
                        Nah absolutely no idea

Got contra 3 the alien wars with mine

Just downloaded my second freebie (Pikmin) and hopefully that will give me another snd if it does it's either legend of Zelda or mario kart SNES

Comment

Doesn't work for me as I think I registered on 3DS, despite also owning (and registering) and Premium Wii U.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            I got my system at launch and had no idea until parkinho mentioned it elsewhere on the forums last week. Had a tenner ready to go, too. Sweet.

It really hasn't been advertised that well, has it? Glad many of you guys are now picking up on this promotion. I think I have accumulated about ?25 worth of credit since purchasing my Wii U at launch. Shame that the promotion finished at the end of this year.

Comment

After Pikmin and contra appeared I just edged into another ?5 so happy days

Going to get some new credit and buy a link to the past and mario kart

Comment

Working...
                              X